19

After a few days i stayed in the hospital they finally allowed me to go out. My mom forced me to do chemo which is really pissing me off, but then again i never really plan on going in the first place until bada finally making me so. Every month of 10th. My session will start next month.

When we got home i glad my mom didn't know my address and we leave in the hospital once she is out of the way. "Sam im having practice do you wanna come?" Bada asked as she is starting to look for her clothes to dance. "Sure" i said.

She finally wears her clothes she needed

When we arrived a lot of her students are there and i am greeted too because Bada introduced me

When we arrived a lot of her students are there and i am greeted too because Bada introduced me. I bowed and waved before watching her how to dance. I say i am amazed upclose how she dances, even im used to be a figure skater I really love bada's style of dancing.

Seeing her teach them and see the group is finally complete, bada and the other two people started to dance first. I swear she is ho hot right now, drinking water to make sure not to be fainting anytime soon.

Bada started the recording as i see her pulled her jacket now to show her hips and waist, making me just stare at her. Didn't know i am being caught in camera, i just admired how she dances. Bada finishes and thanked everyone who cheered before going to me.

I give her waterbottle "you did great" I compliment and give a smile. "Thanks" she says and pats my hair as I appreciate it. "Bada!" Someone called her so i signed her to go, felt my phone vibrating which is my mom. Ignoring her and keeps watching bada work on her students. Im glad she began to do this job in just jerk.

Once they are down bada introduce me to her favorite students secretly and i also complimented them. Now going to the question and answer since they finished early. Its all simple and fun question and answer "do you have a boyfriend?" One of her students asked as she laugh a bit before shaking her head to reply a no.

"What about a girlfriend?" Bada blinks and looks at me, my reaction raised a brow at her as if trying to say you better not say a word kind of look. "N-no!" She says a bit nervously, having a reaction to her students now of giggles.

I guess after everything we been through I really don't want people to think bada is taken since it will make her popularity go away. When its all done bada give final tips and goodbye to her students. I stayed with her and see her locked the room, its a little messy studio but i help bada out with cleaning. More like empty water plastic bottles at the end of the rooms.

Bada came to me as i felt her touch my back "you know we are alone~" she teased playfully and i chuckle at her "darling don't you think it's scandalous" i teased and bends down to purposefully tease her, grabbing another empty bottle.

She slap my ass playfully "not at all. Next class is in two hours we have the room by ourselves." She teases even more and i look at the clock "hm really?" I asked as she hummed, pushed my hair up to my other side of the shoulder, making it get away as she began to kiss the back of my neck. "Come on it will be fun. And its in our bucket list." She tempted me.

I turn around and smirked "better make it quick" i teased and see her fist pump in the air of course the mirrors are everywhere.

~finally a lemon of smut you horny people haha~

Bada made sure that all the doors are locked first before going to me in the middle of the empty room. She grabs her bag making me raise a brow "I sometimes wonder if you always bring your sex toys in school" i joked to her as she shrug "depends." She teases and she first touches my waist, we are taking our sexual frustration quite slow.

Started to kiss passionately and our moans could echo in the room. "God your beautiful" she compliments after we have a make out session and i peck her lips being on top of her now. "How about i do the work~" i teased her as i touch her breast now as she did to mine "oh really?" She asked and i hummed "feel her kiss my neck.

"I don't have long fingers but i can still eat you" i said to her as she nodded so i start to go down on kneeling on her as she lets her legs spread. She is in the chair while im inbetween her legs. I start to lick her slit first and hear she has a good reaction so i began to eat her out making me stick my tongue in, first then sucking her clit. Felt a hand on the back of my head gripping the hair while she is moaning in pleasure.

Starting to roughly lick her out and she moaned more which i try to insert a finger now, she is enjoying this. Even i have one finger or two now in she is a moaning mess with my name. It turned me on even more. "Fuck" she moaned out loud as she had an orgasm which is great for me. I drink what she came and sits back down licking my lips. "You looked great under there" she says as she wipes my chin guess she enjoyed the view since we are a room full of mirrors.

Bada grab her bag and she takes a 10 inch outer dildo and a 5 inch for the inner strap. "I hope you can stand still" she teases this time and i blink, being curious at how she will do this. She takes me infront of the mirror and i blushed embarassingly, she made me bend over as i have my hands on the mirror.

She squeeze lube on her strap, hearing her moan means she inserted her part. "Ill roughly bang you" she whispered seductively. Feeling more wetter than ever. She inserted herself to me, gasping on my pleasure. My eyes are closed as bada grab the back of my hair making me arch my back "open your eyes sam. We are having a good show." She teases

I felt her move inside of me and trying to stop my moans, looking infront to see bada is having pleasure too, as i look like a mess, she make me stand up straight, feeling her breast, nipples on my back as she leaned to kiss my neck. "You look beautiful" she whispered roughly as i feel her roughly banging me without any hesitation. I still look at the mirror and wanted to close my eyes.

Bada's hand is on my neck now giving it a slight squeeze "you better not close your damn eyes and watch this" she growled and i start to moan, my breast move up and down everytime she moves in and out, feeling so full right now. "Bada!" Gasping for more, she starts to get faster and rougher by the minute now.

Feeling her sensation on how good she is. "Im gonna cum! Ah!" I moaned out loud and she also moans "me too" she gasp as we came in the same time. I almost fall down but she made me turn around, my eyes widen "round two~" she says playfully as i laugh at her tiredly "ok wait let me catch my breath" i said as my back is now in the cold mirror behind me.

We did around two or three more rounds before finally laying on the floor satisfied.

~its doneee smutty betches horneydogs~

We put on our clothes after we been through as bada touches my back and she asked if im ok making me nod at her "yea im good" i said

Bada grab us both water and we drink up. Her next class is up and i made sure the studio wouldn't smell like sex so i spray perfume and alcohol allover as much. Being satisfied with the smell bada lets her students in. I on the other hand sat on a chair and watches her again. Supporting her through this carried she love. Hope one day she will be more famous