14

~Bada pov~
Finally having sam asleep i go out the room slowly closing the door, hearing a boo as i gasp, make me slam my back on the floor while hand on my chest just to see tatter is there jump-scaring me. making me hit her arm "aish! Sh!" I silence her and point the finger to the livingroom area since sam is asleep I don't want them to disturb her.

Tatter grins and sits on sam's couch "hey i called lusher and minah! All of them are coming here even its floody! To celebrate your relationship with sam" she says excitedly as i shake my head sideways and sigh "yea but my girlfriend is sick. We can't go all crazy" i said to her

When we heard the doorbell so i go over to see lusher and Minah with cake and other decors guess for the mini party. "Wait how-" being cut off when lusher came to me "congrats bada! Where is sam!" She excitedly says and it made me sigh guess tatter is the one who suggested to do this.

Im mentally drained and wanted to lay with sam right now, but the trio are good friends of mine and I don't want to let them down. "Ok fine get in get in" i said to them as they looked around amazed how big sam's place is. "Wow she have a lot of books"

I scratched the back of my head "yea uh she loves reading. Her favorite is harry potter" i said which i promised her i will also read that and watch the movie. Minah is already in the kitchen to cook for our dinner party. Heard an alarm in my phone seeing its sam's study time but since she is tired I won't disturb her.

"So~ hows the newly couple?" Lusher gossips "its good" i said back and helps with the balloons "wait just good?" Tatter asked while she is in the middle of cutting tomatoes for natcho's later. "I mean its great" i try to change my answer as we didn't know sam came out.

Minah spoke from the kitchen "bada it must be something not just good or great!" She whined "she didn't know how to answer that because she figured out i have cancer" sam's voice seemed weak and we all look at her. I stand up and go over her kissing the top of her head "you should sleep more." I suggested

Sam shakes her head. "No its ok. Plus I want to see all the racus you guys are doing" she smiled as i stroke the back of her head seeing her about to sneeze so i given her tissues in time.

"Is it a wrong time we came?" Lusher said out loud as me, tatter and minah glared at the woman. Hearing laughter from sam makes me happier now "no. You guys are fine. Honestly when me and sam did become a couple i know she is everything to me. As if a dream finally came true. Its like a connection that I can't easily explain" i said this time with honesty

Sam looks up to me and she looks beautiful as always, i love how she seemed so effortlessly stunning everytime we are together. Words can't easily describe how much i love her. "You are exactly, precisely and perfectly the girlfriend that i waited for bada. Your constantly on my mind and i will give everything for you" she says without any lies, hesitation or regrets. I know its full of love, happiness and trust.

"Ok you two! Just because you have cancer and you are hopelessly in love doesn't mean you two will just stand there ok!" Lusher says out loud making me and sam laugh by this. Hearing sam cough and she covered her mouth with a tissue, i looked to see blood. Worry is now showing in my face but sam strokes my back for reassurance as if its ok.

I heard sam saying about the pills she needed to drink so i grab it and give it to her. Lets her sit in the couch while tatter gives sam the easiest task which is to make friendship bracelets for the four of us. I go to minah and lusher to help the cooking since tatter is with sam.

~Sam's pov~
I am comfortably sitting on the couch wearing a face mask since i still have a fever. Tatter lets me make friendship bracelets as we still have a hardcore rain outside with matching thunderstorms.