2

Being woken up by nurse anne saying that its time for my next class. I did woke up and stand up to do slight stretches, going to the bathroom first to see how i look as my right cheek is slightly red but not that swollen means its a good thing. Glad it didn't go that bad.

Making my way to class as we all have our respective seats. I saw our teacher finally came with class started by a few minutes, taking down notes and even finished our quiz, having the highest score again makes me wonder if i have done enough.

A few more lessons and a few more classes we finally finished it. Making me grab my things as i see our class is being lesser, bada goes inside having the ones in the room stare at her. "Come on sam! The others are already outside!" I can feel the mean girls glaring at me as if looks can kill. I don't really care and just wanted to finish the day.

Taking my backpack i felt someone touched my right cheek looking up to see its bada who seemed slightly worried "why is your cheek red?" She asked and i grab her hand to remove it from my cheek "its noting i trip myself and have my right side of my face fall first." Lied of course.

She seemed not convinced but didn't say more so we made out way outside now. My dorm is just 20 minutes away too anyways so I usually walk to school and back

Lusher runs to hug me which i took a step back by her sudden actions. "Gosh taught you escape us!" She giggled and i smiled only "hey your scaring our top 1 off" tatter scolded lusher off glad she finally lets go of the hug. Not knowing bada is staring as her jaw clenched.

Minah saw that and smirked "hey lets just go to the cafe its 5pm in the afternoon! We should try to get good seats!" She says excitedly as we did walk but the three go first while me and bada are behind them walking side to side. I did noticed bada is tall and long legs she can walk faster than me but she didn't. Guess she wanted to company me.

We all go to the Mid Night Cafe which s quite coffee shop cafe based and have a lot of sweets. Im not a big fan of sweets as we all lined up to take our orders "black iced americano." I said to the barista as being told that it doesn't have cream or sugar "yes i don't like anything added on it thanks"

" I said to the barista as being told that it doesn't have cream or sugar "yes i don't like anything added on it thanks"

The others also do our orders and we given money even bada keeps consisting she will pay mine I don't really want to.

We have our seats upstairs and have our drinks with us, having a couch the trio sat while me and bada are in the chairs. They start to talk about their relationships and I really didn't mind about it as i never even have a experience.

"How about you sam? do you have a ex?" Minah asked and i look at them and shook my head sideways "No. maybe because im a lesbian" hoping it would turn them off and leave them alone but i see their reaction as if they are more excited.

Tatter grins "thats amazing sam! You must be legal to your family right?" She asked and i blinked at them a bit shock as my same no emotion reaction is still on my face. "No. In chinese you should be straight. Mom is chinese while dad is american" i said to them