13

hear the hard rain, thunder in the background, i look aside to bada's window as i smiled. Shaking bada awake "its raining! Bada come on its raining!" I excitedly said and before i go out i grab my phone seeing the school suspension due to the heavy rain.

Bada groans "can we sleep on this one we don't have classes" she says in her tired morning voice. "Nope! Come on if your not gonna be with me on this one im the one who will be dancing in the rain then" i excitedly says and started to remove my socks and remove my knitted sweater leaving me on my tank top and joggers.

Going outside i heard bada is yelling out my name, i ignored her and excitedly go to the road feeling the coldness of the rain drops through my body feeling better than ever. Bada is now beside me as she is panting "i swear if we get sick"

"What do we have to lose we are already here" i joked to her and told her to make some videos in tiktok which we both did and she teaches me how to dance, following her steps i'm not as great as a dancer she is but still manageable.

We both felt the rain lessen and finally agreeing to go inside, just as bada said i got sick

We both felt the rain lessen and finally agreeing to go inside, just as bada said i got sick. Stupid immune system, I mumbled to myself and sneezed. She prepared a warm bath for the both of us and made me go with her. "Told you" she says and i leaned behind her feeling her breast over my chest and her breathing.

"Its still fun though" i joked making her laugh at me "seriously you change for the better sam don't overwork yourself" she mumbled as i only hummed. Feeling sleepy all the sudden, she starts to massage my head with a conditioner now.

Bada noticed some new bruises on my skin but doesn't commented that, hair falls and how pale i gotten. She told me to go and change which i did.

~Bada pov~
Something is different. I know it is, ive been with sam for three days straight well we did in the past month and i did notice her always throwing up, having pain aches, bruises allover in her body and the hairfalls. I didn't want to ask what she had a check up on but i wanted to search for those.

I grab my phone in my bag seeing sam's bag is open, she is still in the bathroom doing her routine so i check up on her stuff to see the pills she havent shown me yet. Taking pictures of it secretly before i place it back, making sure she wont see me going through her stuff.

Seeing sam being all cute again in her pajamas i indicated her to sit on the floor so i can dry her hair inbetween my legs. "Now do you reflect on your actions?" I teased her and she nodded before sneezing "ok tiger lets give you medicines before you started to have a fever" i said to her.

Leaving the room i opened the door for a bit to see whats she is up too and just as i see her taking the pills i saw earlier. Sighing at the situation I know i can trust her, its just im worried about her. So i go to the kitchen and start searching for the ones i find weird with her.

Cancer. Those words i see are unbelievable so i search what's the pills for and see its for her cancer.... I covered my mouth by the shock and my tears started to fall. 'No it can't be' I thought of myself and hear the door open so i grab the onions and start cutting it as i act like I didn't find out she has cancer.