17

Bada took around 5 cigarettes by the way i speak about my bullied past, she takes it all in but i know she is pissed. I finished two of my cigarettes as she stared at me and finished her last one "what did you say about your desk?" She asked coldly

I blinked at her "vandalize it" i said, out of no where bada took my wrist as she pulled me now to the classroom by tugging my wrist, not painful but its still forced as my anxiety is kicking in "bada wait!" Trying to stop her now as this is no turning back. She is so pissed off.

When we came to the classroom we saw the girls are staring at us, i try to stop bada but she came infront of my desk reading whats in it. She looks at everyone and lets go of my wrist, standing tall as she cross her arms. "Who are the fuckers that did this?" She asked out loud.

Molly scoffed as she have ice on her cheek from where bada hits earlier, smirking "no one. Everyone here enjoys the whole play. Plus its just writings" she clearly still have the guts to say that.

Jane eyes widen as she tries to shush molly now, i could see bada now going to her desk she carried it and acts like she is going to hit molly. Regretting to tell everything now as i go to bada and tries to stop her, jane and lily moved aside and pulled molly now. Instead of hitting them bada threw it to the corner making it a loud bang sound.

"You son of a bitch! Are you planning to kill me!?!" Molly angrily shouted at bada and i keep pulling her away as possible but bada is so pissed and strong that is kinda impossible to do right now.

Bada laughed hysterically with sound of sarcasm "kill you? Do you think i wanted to kill you!? I will make your life a living hell!" She yelled and about to jump to molly but my other classmates are stopping bada.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE!?!?" someone yelled at front as its one of the teachers "Ms Bada, molly, samantha, jane and lily! You five in the guidance office now!" She yelled as I finally made bada stop from her actions. Staying close to bada as i felt sick. Of course again my cancer is kicking me.

We arrived at the office and the five of us are sitting down, bada is too pissed she poke her tongue again in her inner cheek, and arms crossed while man spread on the chair she is in.

I on the other hand having a major headache and feeling to vomit. "Ok. Where and how do you girls want to explain what is happening here" making molly spoke first "she almost throw a table at me."

Bada scoffed and gives a sarcastic grin "i would but i think it will kill her easily." She says it like its nothing as i facepalm at the situation we have.

Jane spoke "its all sam's fault mam. She is telling lies just because her table is vandalized and she told to bada its our fault but we didn't do anything " making up an excuse just to leave this room.

Our guidance counselor looked at me "id it true?" She asked as I can't speak clearly. "Can i go to the bathroom?" I asked but she declined it "well ill use the trashcan" I bluntly said and grabs it from her corner before i started to vomit.

Bada changed suddenly as she is worried now. She goes over to me and start rubbing my back to calm my nerves.

Everyone else is disgusted as the guidance counselor sighed "look you five made a scene, not only that also vandalized, broke school's table and fight. This is supposed to be expulsion" she clearly said to us.

Bada spoke "we have a video of them three bullying sam" she says to her and that makes us all sit down, the janitor cleans the trashcan, we all waited.

I didn't know bada is this smart to have a video. They watch the cctv footages in the gym, not only that even in other days like cafeteria on my first day, the hallways on how the three treated me and even in the classroom where there is actually an secret cctv.