9

~Samantha's pov~
I woken up by bada's hand shaking me gently, looking up to see bada's grinning face infront of me i pushed her aside "aish..." I mumbled and she laughed by my actions as if I didn't wanted to be disturbed by her.

"Ne... you should get ready its going to be the third class." She says so cutely as i groaned in annoyance. "Ok... ok im waking up" mumbling tiredly as i sit down and stretches a bit as i yawned.

I noticed lusher is not on the other bed and looks at bada still am sleepy, rubbing my eyes "where is lusher?" I asked and heard bada excused "she felt better and came to class. I can't leave you here all alone can i? How will i be a good girlfriend if i can't take good care of you" she teased

My eyes look at her and give a glare. "We are not together." Before bada says more I answered first "yet" making her more happier. Felt a little dizzy but I didn't mind about it guess its from all the bullying from the mean girls. Standing up now as i see bada given me a black americano coffee.

Thanking her while we both go to our classes after dropping me off of course, that made everyone saw us in the hallway and in my classroom, before i got inside bada grabs my arm forced me to face her making me even more confused.

Bada smiled and began fixing my hair as we are in the doorway of my classroom front making it obvious that the whole class is watching us "you have measy hair. Also here" she fixed my ID as i just look up to the tall woman infront if me.

When she finished she pat the top of my head for the approval she worked on "goodluck to your class babe" she purposely made it loud and clear making many girls gasp by her actions and words, i swear a lot over reacted and did fake faint.

"Bye bada" i shooed her away and finally sat where i always did and the class except the mean girl's suddenly surrounded my area. Im more annoyed that ever, got lucky i even got saved by the bell anyways.

Once the third lesson started i began my notes, after the lesson it's finally lunch time. feeling tired again and have my arm rest on the table before laying my forehead on my arms to cover my face. Did hear everyone leave as i started to fall asleep now.

Molly saw that i am asleep and about to go to me, she see bada and her friends came in class too with their lunches. Of course molly hated it, she didn't even want to mess with them and just leave.

~Bada's pov~

I walk with the group in a slight rush towards sam's classroom. Seeing sam is starting to fall asleep again making me smile at her, sitting down on the table beside while the others are surrounded.

"Soo hows the whole datee~" tatter teases since no one is around anymore "it actually went great! Sam is amazing and she is my type" I complimented my soon to be girlfriend.

Minah took her lunch out "wow already in love now are we?" She sassed making me poke her cheek "yah. I know sam is my soulmate stop messing with us" i defended our relationship.

Lusher is even too busy eating, well woman in period is always stress eating no matter what.

"She keeps on sleeping studying really must have tire her out" minah said and i smirked "maybe. Maybe not" i joked before seeing sam slowly getting to sit on her tired form.

~Samantha's pov~
Woken up i look at bada and the others as i yawned. Feeling my heartbeat going a bit fast. Not because im excited or anything, maybe its because they are all here and from earlier events.

"Hey sleepy head! You must be very very hungry" bada said making me just nod my head anyways and thanked them for the lunch food they must have baught from the canteen. I know its a long line so they must have waited for so long for it. Taking out my wallet bada holds my hand on top of it "don't try to pay me its my treat" she says