Jay and Ray

Izuku POV

We all were now in the dorms and since the transformation of Ray and Jay he had become like a statue. Ray since he was the only one awake during the transformation was testing his body by running around like a mad man. "Wow. It's been so long" he said and he's still supportive and caring for my other friends by cheering them up.

But then suddenly it felt like a dagger stabbed me in the heart and it hit everyone my quirk was connected to. "What the heck was that" Dark said and I noticed Jay wake up. But the first thing that was uttered, "whathappened" he sounded so quickly.

But then he noticed he was blinking first then noticed he had limbs. "IHAVEABODY" he then noticed his speech. "Holdon.ThisspeechiswhenIwasahuman.Itwasadrawbackofmyquirk" I said he was talking to fast to understand.

Also I noticed his appearance seemed to intimate me. His hair and eyes were pitch black. But his clothes were more intimidating. He has a T-shirt with a skull on it. A long with black pants and spike like real spike covered shoes. "It seems like we got bodies just like Ryan. But Jay" this was Ray speaking. "Your threads" I checked and his one thousand and twenty where slowly whitling down to nothing. "Are being slowly cut. I say about a week tops unless we figure out what's wrong" but I was suddenly shocked.

"So nothings changed" I asked what that was supposed to mean. "I uhhh. There's no point in hiding it" everyone including the teachers came together. "I'm to strong. A quirk cancer. It was mercy being a quirk doll" I was to shocked to speak. "I'm sure everyone here had a class on it. Kaminari. We both have electricity like quirks. Want to tell them" I turned to the blond.

"What. Why have me tell them" I noticed it wasn't his string he cut when he sparked. It was Ray. "Fine. If a quirk like ours is to strong for our bodies to handle. We uhhh. Flatline" I was sad.

I then looked back and stopped him from using his quirk in that case. "But. If we were to keep using it then it would relax" I explained what just happened to Ray. "It would make sense my quirk can cancel others. So it would naturally happen" I looked at Dark. "No. He couldn't help. If he did my quirk would kill me faster. When I was alive I always had my quirk active.

I was eventually hospitalized and inserted into a soul doll" I was saddened. "Though it was nice to get out of the world. It was chaos. Villains left and right. I sat on that shelf for so long. Away from any villains. I'm happy to have been your quirk doll" I cried.

Jay POV

"Is there really nothing we can do?" I looked to the pink girl. But I shocked people, "it's not that you can't. I don't want you to. The longer I stay around the longer I endanger the others. I would rather fight or live the time I have left. I'm just glad it wasn't Mr. Vigilante" Kei said shut the fuck up.

"Hold on Kei was a vigilante" the puppet spoke up.

"You darn right I was. A damn good one to. Took down tons of villains" the sock puppet said.

But then I was fast. I used my quirk to save Ray from Ryan. "Who are you?" he sounded so cold. But I wasn't intimidated. "Ryan. It's Jay, and that's Ray. Don't make me fight you. Otherwise the remaining strings with be cut" he gave up and I checked on Ray and he said he was good.

But then suddenly it seemed like Izuku had an idea and he glowed my color and I noticed the feeling of me doing stopped. "There" I ruined his plan. "But for how long" he was speechless. He was about to say something when apparently it was time for the class. So me and Ray chilled in the class and there wasn't really any point in me paying attention.

But apparently there were going to be work studies for the students. But apparently this guy challenged the entire class. But when it was time and we arrived me and Ray both volunteered to take the guy down in Izukus place. "Let's do this. You ready Ray" he nodded covering his fists in his claws. "I'll try to calm my quirk" he nodded as it began and he said we could make the first move.

Ray attacked but his attack went right through him. Well along with his quirk. 'That quirk' he took down the class and me and Ray were the only two left standing. "Ray. You won't be able to stop them. Go to your puppet form so I don't cut any more of your strings" he did and they said I was brave.

"You seem cocky. You were ignoring us during the introduction" I caught him off guard. "I've seen your quirk before" black electricity started surrounding me.

Izuku POV

I was watching as Jay fought by himself. "How could you. I've never met you before" Jay didn't answer. "Ok then" Togata went at him and he took down the rest of my class so easily. But as soon as he got close to Jay electricicity shot out at him and he dodged the attack by going into the ground.

Jay POV

'Predictable' when he tried to attack my electricity surrounded me like a shield making him back off. "Togata was your name correct. I would say you're his great grandchild" he attacked but I turned his quirk off by shocking him with a punch.

"One million watt punch: Shutdown shotgun" I said as he went crashing into the far wall. "Come at me grandchild of Ghost" I seemed to irritate him by the name and he tried to use his quirk. "My quirk Shutdown allows me to turn someone's quirk off for a total of an hour when I'm extremely focused. But since I'm a quirk doll and semi forced to use max power you'll be unable to use your for about four hours. Now come at me villains grandchild" that seemed to shock his friends.

"Shut up. You don't know him. Permeation was the gift given to me to defeat evil" as expected he came at me and I dodged his punch and tripped him. But I was shocked by being hit by a spin kick. "But I don't need it unlike him to beat you." "We'll see about that" I regained my composure. I attacked and covered my arm in electricity. It was a lot.

But then out of nowhere he was pushed aside and it wasn't Izuku. I crashed my own electricity against itself.

Izuku POV

'I can't pull his strings. What's going on' but it was so fast. I just saw a blur shoot past me and Togata was pushed out of the way.

"Jay calm down" 'that voice' when the electricity calmed down I noticed another person appear. I noticed b his outfit was black and white. A white shirt with black pants. But one thing, 'I feel Kei's soul' my eyes widened.

"I edited Kei's reality. I thought he would be the only one to stop him. You know. Since he could just copy Jay's quirk" I nodded. "Don't worry. They'll be just fine."

Little did I know how strong Kei actually was.