Kidnapped and All For One and Bakugos Stand

Izuku POV

After the training day 2 we did the dinner thing again and I went and followed the kid that was on my side the moment I got here Ryan and Dark were following me I couldn't really sneak up on him. When I got to him he was sitting on a cliff, "hello I don't think I ever thanked you for helping my puppet so thank you really. Also something tells me you don't want us here" I stated and he nodded and explained it. "Huh well then what's the problem? I think it was brave to leave and protect you so you could still be here today" I said then looked to the sky. "Did you know the principle and apparently some of the staff don't trust me but I won't let that stop me" I said and the boy looked at me.

"Well then Mr good luck on your dream" he said and I smiled then I heard a slam of metal.

I turned to see Dark struggling holding back. I believe he is an A-ranked villain. "Master do we have permission?" Dark said and I told Ryan to contact everyone. Then I called my puppets from inside more like Ryan teleported them here. "Oh right we can't fight until we have permission from the heroes right" Ryan added and I knew what was going to happen.

"No they will let us fight because we have to protect.......right" he told me his name was Kota. "Alright Kota stay close. Also Ryan, Dark don't go overboard we don't want the drawbacks kicking in" I said and they said ok. "I have a feeling that we need your guys' power more than everyone else and we can't fight until we are good."

About a couple minutes later we heard nothing from the heroes so I told him to ask Iida and he said the heroes gave them permission to use our quirks. "Ok we're good now Dark let him have it" I said and he surprised the villain by throwing him back.

Iida POV

I just told Midoriya that he was able to use his quirk but I was confused as to why Mandalay didn't tell him. Then I remembered the first day then looking at their training that the heroes weren't even giving any input, "oh I get it" I said. I then turned to Mr. Aizawa and I felt myself finally snap and walk up to him and he was with us along with the hero Mandalay and he noticed I was actually mad which no one ever sees. "Sir, Miss I am sincerely sorry if this is in any disrespect but if the heroes that work at the school along with the hero teachers that train us treat a student like a villain without them even doing anything. I have forgiven them for the entrance exam and he has done nothing but help people. I find this highly disrespectful. Midoriya was the only one that was not notified what hero leaves them out to dry. I mean they are after him for peat's sake" I said then looked up and noticed along with the classmates that were with me back at the main camp and built tears of anger and disappointment. "If you think of someone like that, maybe I'm in the wrong class. I mean no disrespect to the Iida name or the name Ingenium but if I were to be in the staff or the principal I would fire all the teachers here that are disrespectful of Midoriya" I said and stood proud and some of the class heard my speech. I saw the look on her face saying how do I know this, "I was asked if his team could engage with the enemy they are facing. Also I would have remembered where he went to" I said for the first time being snarky.

Then some of the class came up and agreed with me, then Todoroki said, "I agree with Iida All Might only questions that puppet I brought in and when Ryan said he wanted to start anew, he dropped the not trusting thing instantly. So I now see how he has the number one spot" he said backing me up. "He is kind and caring for people" he added.

Then out of nowhere, "you know everyone even this kid knew you were going to do that" everyone turned to see the new puppet with the boy and the boy had a frown and the person who brought him teleported back I'm guessing to help.

"I made up my mind I am ok with heroes now but I would like to be far away from the pussycats until you earn my trust back" he said and I could tell Mandalay's heart instantly broke.