Sport Festival

Izukus POV

I was surprised when the teacher said we were still doing the sports festival. I was excited to say the least.

Then I heard after he dismissed us, "what's with the extras" I sighed at my friend.

Skip to the festival

I have eleven puppets including my trump trump card.

Meg:fix, allows user to rewrite any damages to a designated area.

Chris: volcano, can distribute lava and use as projectiles or physical attacks kind of like Izuku did at the USJ.

Jay: shutdown, turns off, power and quirks in a wide area.

J: electronic transmutation, can turn into anything that can run on electricity.

Ray:bind, can seal and or lock anything in place, also great emotional support.

Kei:copy and self destruct, can blow itself skyhigh and copy any quirk and transfers it to puppeteer.

Mary: barrier, can make distribute invisible barriers doesn't matter the size.

Chase:atomic, like Bakugos explosion quirk but on the size of an atomic bomb.

Hailey:heal, can heal any injury. (not used often)

Jet: fly, pretty much self explanatory he can make anything float or fly and that's how the dolls float.

Dark: Everything, Lets the controller control everything in existence.

Izuku: puppet master, can use his puppets quirks and those who he controlled before and able to control inanimate objects, or people but has to know the name first. So technically the entire world is his plaything.

Now let's begin

Kachaan just declared he would come in first and win. I just facepalmed, 'really, idiot' I thought shaking my head.

Midnight said the first event was an obstacle race and I wondered if I should copy Iidas or use J. My puppets were in my backpack.

Present Mic said start and everyone went off and I decided to borrow Jets quirk.

With Present Mic while commentating

"Wow Izuku Midoiya went with a big lead soaring through the air, and what is that beside him" I said using a Mic.

"He's using a quirk doll" my other commentator said beside me and the crowd was surely surprised.

"But aren't those unstable and used in hospitals" I said.

"Yes, but apparently they gave them to him willingly because he could get more use out of them than they could and I'm guessing the rest are in that bag on his back," he said.

Back to Izuku

They actually got it then I saw the zero pointers form the entrance exam. I took out Chase but looked around to see if anyone else was around. Sadly Todoroki was there so I took out Jay and told him to go to work and he did.

So result he couldn't freeze the bot and the bots were stuck in place.

I then a little while later saw jet was tired so we had to land. We land at the beginning of the canyon and I decided not to use any of my puppets and use Kachaans quirk to blast me to the other side. When I landed I saw a minefield, I was about to go when my feet felt cold, 'nice move' I looked back to Todoroki and Kachaan coming and here I am stuck in ice. I took out J and he turned into an electronic bat and I started hitting the ice until it broke, 'ok think mini rocket' I thought using Chase's blast to propel forward reaching the goal.

I landed face first in the dirt and that got a chuckle out of the audience.

Next came Todoroki then Kachaan. Needless to say they were exhausted trying to keep up with me.

'Now then I wonder what's next' I said in my head getting ready.

Calvary Battle was the next event and I wondered if I could just use my puppets so I went to ask. "Um excuse me Ms. Midnight" I said getting her attention. "Can I use my dolls as the other people and just float off the ground" I asked she declined, and I went over to find people.

I chose Uraraka, Hatsume, and Tokoyami. Then I explained that Tokoyami would help with offense and defense. "Also, you don't really have to worry about Todo's or Kachaan team" they were wondering why. "Oh you'll see" I said as it started.

When it started I asked Mary to make a barrier around us so no one could get at us, "and now we just have Katsuki collect the points for us" I said then felt a tap on my puppets specific Jay and they all fell to the ground and that made us turn around and there was Monoma trying to copy my puppets quirks, "guys we have to book it we can't use our quirks for thirty seconds" I said and we started to run. Then I suddenly felt my power back and I stopped Kachaan in the air and I simply reached up and grabbed his headband. Then I called my puppets back and they came back. Then Todoroki came at us, but I stopped Iida from moving, "I guess you guys forgot I can control people also" I said as I said, "Todoroki how are you today" then froze the ground around us.

A couple hours past and the battle ended with us in first, Todo in second, a guy named Shinso in third and Kachaan in forth.

"I wonder what's next" I asked my friends