What Is Inside The Puppets and What His Quirk Can Really Do

One day after the Sports Festival

Izuku POV

I woke up in Recovery Girls office, 'I passed out figured' I sighed as I saw Kachaan staring at me, "you have some explaining to do" he said. I just nodded looking at the floor.

"What would you like to know?" I asked scared. He asked what happened, "I only have to do that with Dark he is so hard to control and cranky sometimes. Also Kachaan" I said being all serious. "Do you know how quirk dolls are made" I asked and he shook his head, "that's good but I'm going to tell you how they are made" I said and he relaxed.

"A quirk eighty percent of the world has some type the rest are quirkless and .5 percent are insane" I said shocking him that there was something else. "I found Dark on the side or the street crying, he just lost a home and when he looked at me he instantly knew who I was and I could tell it frightened him but he saw my kind face and relaxed. 'Oh it won't be so bad' is what I told him" I said then shed a tear at the memory. "Dark was my first puppet and friend then my quirk got stronger without me knowing and he decided to save me by overloading. I didn't want him to do it at the sports festival but what can you do" I said and relaxed. "But who is dark he is from a story book an immortal quirk doll. Everything quirk can literally do anything he wants" I said it sounded cool but it's scary as hell. "They all support me Dark supports me. I'm happy with that" I said and I saw him thinking then I could see him want to ask a question.

"Izuku the quirk dolls what are they?" I froze and he noticed.

Then I asked Ray to explain I covered myself in my blanket. "We are well quirks but you realize people are born with quirks" his eyes widened I could see through Ray. "Master's quirk automatically inserted the idea of quirk dolls but since he didn't and refused to make his own he went to see if nearby hospitals had any. He was lucky when he only had to stop at one and it was on the other side of town too. But I guess you could call us even though our title is quirk doll. Soul doll would fit better, and you are to tell no one" Ray said and I came out of the blanket.

"Ok so what you did out there" I cut him off.

"Dark died a long long time ago" I said and a tear shed. "I don't want to be labeled a villain after today please Kachaan" I said begging him not to think of me any differently.

Bakugo POv

'So quirk dolls are people' I thought staring at the eleven of them then the crying boy in front of me. "Your still Izuku" is all I said and hugged him because he likes hugs.

"Thank you" is all he said then I heard the door open and I saw teach and I had a feeling he was listening.

"Fat chance-tired face" I said and he looked annoyed. I stood up in a protective stance. "What are you going to do?" I said,

Izuku POV

'What is, was he listening' "Kachaan I believe he already knows what quirk dolls are. I don't think I am breaking any laws" I said and I looked at Aizawa. "Right" I asked and he sighed.

"Midoriya you are a big problem child you know that" he said and sat down my friend still ready for a fight and I was holding my first friend and puppet close. "Half of the staff thinks that doll of yours should be taken from you" I got everyone ready.

"Over my dead body" I said surprising my teacher. "You will have to get past all eleven or twelve of us if Kachaan helps" I said and gripped the sleeping friend but not enough to wake him.

"Midoriya this is a warning coming from the higher ups learn to control him" he said and I sighed. "What your saying he's different" I nodded and explained the quirk. "That much power" he said and I could feel him stirring. "I won't take him but if what happened today happens again I don't know what will happen" he said and I stood up in front of our teacher and fear and determination in my eyes. "I will try but with the situation he comes with that might not happen" I said and he looked slightly annoyed. "Dark believes in me and so does everyone else I will not let you take them and I am efficient extremely with this quirk I am not afraid to stand for what I fight for" I stated my puppets floating in a ready position. "I-I am not afraid" I said and turned seriousness. "SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE HIM JUST TRY" I yelled.

He said to calm down and I took a deep breath, and everyone relaxed, and I made Kachaan go back to class. "Midoriya again but if it's just to drain power isn't there another way" I was about to talk when all my other dolls fell to the ground, and he woke up.

"Sadly Mr. Sleepy no even if I get a new shell, I have to release energy. I'm usually walking around the house talking to Inko she is so nice. Also, the amount of power that is lost depends on how long I am out and since I'm the strongest of the bunch I have a lot a little too much for just this little doll" he said then an idea finally popped up in my head and I then Aizawa thought the same thing.

"What if we just get you a bigger shell like really big" my teacher asked, and we looked at each other and Dark finally gave in. "Awesome I will go ask the support course" he said then Dark did something unexpected he went with him.

"I'll teleport home ok" he said and I sighed and nodded.

Dark POV

I leaped out of my masters arms and landed on top of EraserHeads shoulders, "if they are making me a new body it has to have my approval" I said and the man sighed and we neared the door. He opened the door a guy with a weird helmet was there and he noticed us.

"Oh EraserHead what is it and isn't that the doll from the festival" he said and I said yes surprising him that I can respond without my master nearby. We then told the dude what I need and I added that I will oversee the project since I will be living in it. "Ok I guess but how big would it have to be" he asked and I thought about it and then all of a sudden.

"Oh I would say bigger than a regular person almost the same size as All Might and I have a feeling he would like to keep the bear look" I turned to see my master and friend. "When I found him he asked what his favorite animal was and he said a bear and his shell is handmade not store bought. He prefers handmade" he said and I agreed.

Just then a girl with pink hair and she squealed then I was off his shoulder faster than sonic the hedgehog. "OMG he is adorable" she said and I was trying to escape but me even using a strength enhancement quirks I wasn't able to.

"Let me go" I said then I finally got out. I let out a breath of relief, "that is some grip you got there" I said pinkie. "Can you please not do that again" I said and then we explained why I'm here and what we were planning and she wanted to help. "Uh thank you" I said and got on a shelf and watched them work.

'This might be fun'