The Puppet Master

Izuku POV

I finished getting ready and was excited for today we are supposed to be going on a school event or something. "I'm excited how about you Kei" I asked my emotionless puppet.

"Yeah excited yeaaaaa" he said unenthusiastic.

Kei was my other most powerful out of four, one he has two quirks he has copy sort of like Ray. Then the other one he has is a last resort self destruct but it doesn't kill him he will just be exhausted.

"Izuku we're here" Kei said getting my attention and snapping me out of it.

"Oh sorry yea let's get to calss" I said as we walked in the building then the classroom and sat down in our seats.

Aizawa walked in tired like usual. "We will be going to the U.S.J. today in heroics so hold excitement for now go to your first class" he said then went to sleep.

Time skip

We were on the bus driving when someone asked a question, "hey Midoriya your quirk shouldn't, some type of string be attached to your hand to what you are controlling or something" Tsu asked curious.

"Well you see the way I can explain it you can't hear something in another room and be completely hidden at the same time. So I guess the best way is if there is no string I can do stealth ops without being in the room or control more than 10 things at a time" I said responding to her question. I could also tell that is the answer she didn't want to hear.

When we got off the bus we ran into 13 a space hero whos quirk is black hole. "Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or U.S.J. " she said looking around then took us inside.

She then said that if we use our quirks the wrong way we could hurt someone which is the last thing we want. Then out of nowhere a portal opened up, "you even have fake villians awesome" I heard Kirishima say.

"No this is real 13 get the kids to safety" said Mr. Aizawa.

We then all ran to the exit only to be blocked by black mist, "Where is All Might he was supposed to be here was there a change of plans" he said curious.

I smiled and told 13 my plan she surprisingly agreed. "Who is asking" I said not intimidated.

"Kurogiri from the league of villains" he said and he was wondering why I was smiling. I then felt him trying to use his quirk, "why can't I use my quirk" he asked panicking.

I walked over to him and made him stay still, "because you fell into a trap Kurogiri and you won't escape" I said as I sent him to attack his friends. "Guys go I have to stay if I'm controlling a person" I said and they were all hesitant but nodded.

I could tell the villains were confused, and I decided to have J turn into a hover board and fly me over them. "If your wondering what is happening to your friend, he turned into my little plaything. My quirk is called puppet master and the name tells everything" I said and then suddenly a big brain guy jumped at me. 'What when did' "Chris now" I said as Chris leapt off my sash and shot lava at it. I let out a sigh of relief but not until I was hit off my board and fell on the ground hard. "Ow" I said rubbing me head and I noticed the thing regenerating.

"Ok looks like we have to us our trump card are you ready Ray" I asked my puppet and it agreed.

After I said that Ray locked the giant in place as I held out my hand, "go copy number 8" as I glowed yellow and a high pitched sound went effect everyone but me and EraserHead. I stopped the attack to talk, "I have each of my dolls quirks memerized so I could use their ability" I said then glowed grey and orange. "But the dolls I use are exhausted but not dead afterwards. But since the dolls can only use their quirks at full power, I trained myself to master there multiple quirks. Meaning I can technically have more than one quirk" I said as I shot a blast of electricity which was from Jay shutting down the big guys quirks then shot lava straight at the beast. "So I win brain thing" I say as it melted away due to how hot it was.

"No Nomu was supposed to kill All Might and it lost to this kid" what looked like the boss said.

I let the purple guy off and afterwards the guy jumped at me and I glowed white copying Kei. "If I can't get the symbol of peace then I can at least kill a kid or two" he said as he went at me with all five fingers.

"Active second category quirk on Kei glitchy self-destruct" I said, and his eyes widened as I glowed a bright white light and I could hear Aizawa yelling to stop but it was to late as both me and him were engulfed in a blaze of fire and explosions.

When the flames disappeared the boss was ash and I laid there tired with a surprised homeroom teacher. But before I closed my eyes I caught all of the bad guys fleeing through a portal. Then I passed out.

Later

I woke up with a start then felt pain and remembered I used Kei's self-destruct, "of course I would be in pain after that. I hadn't built a tolerance for it yet" I said with a sadly amusing smile.

"Then why did you do it if you didn't know if you were going to survive" I looked up to see Mr. Aizawa.

"I actually knew I would survive because Kei has done it millions of times, but I always have to use Meg to repair the damage" I said laughing at the memory of Kei trying to replace his older brother Chase which almost relates to Kachaans quirk.

"After all the name is glitchy self-destruct something has to go wrong meaning the puppet or user doesn't die" I said smiling.

"Just don't scare everyone next time" he said as he pointed to the other side of the room.

'How did I not notice them' I said dumbfounded in my head.

Then I saw everyone's worried faces, "I'm sorry for scaring everyone and I promise not to use it unless I have to" I said and Kachaan ran up and hugged me.

"I hate it when you do that" he was crying surprising me.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again" I said smiling.

'I hate lying' I thought lying back down.

"Ok see you guys later I'm going to sleep" I said and closed my eyes as I fell unconscious due to exhaustion on the bed in the nurse's office.