Sorry All Might Stay Back and a Very Glitchy Battle

Dark POV

I heard All Might as soon as he got close I put a non see through barrier dome so no media could see then grabbed him to stop him, "hey big guy we got this" I said and he relaxed until he saw who was fighting All for One. "Oh and All Might" he turned to me. "Thank you for being the only hero that believes in him. He probably won't look at some heroes the same way again" I said and I explained what happened at camp and he felt disappointed in the heroes.

"I will have to give a good talk to them," he said and I laughed for the first time in one hundred years. He looked at me and he said haven't you ever laughed before.

"I have but not in a long time lets watch also no need Kat will kick their asses when he get to the school" the hero was dumbfounded

All For One POV

As soon as he was given permission to fight he jumped into a monitor I shot at it and I got hit from behind, "hey I got an idea let's play whack a mole only the mole can whack back" he said from somewhere then he was in front of me with a green sword it wasn't glitching this time. He attacked and smacked me down but I didn't hit the ground. I looked around and when I looked out I saw the battlefield then he was across from me and it looked like the screen was disappearing, "welcome to my world I can do anything in here" he said as a computer search window appeared and he looked up 'gatling gun' and an image popped and he literally reached into the window and grabbed it.

"Well every impressive bus-" then there were thousands of him. "Ok unexpected but" I then shot air destroying clone after clone. Well until I shot one he wasn't being fazed. He then showed up in front of me with a shotgun.

"Wow those are some quirks in the past mind if I have them" he said as I felt his power increase ten fold. I managed to grab him and I saw him smiling. I just punched his head off but I noticed I was still in the computer world but all the clones disappeared. He then stood up, "I mixed your longevity with your past quirk super regeneration and I could fight headless. I am just a quirk doll after all but a human at the same time" he said and I smiled.

Ryan POV

I was so stupid I got caught up in the moment so I quickly spat us out and made my monitors go back into the ground. "I guess hand to hand combat it is'' I said and he made his arm bigger. "Actually" I turned to my master and smiled asking but he declined. "Eh worth a shot but I think I might need some help" I said and I didn't expect Izuku to come over. I expected All Might or Dark. "Ok then don't die and don't go limp and lose us" he was shocked. "He can steal quirks and use them as his own" I said and he nodded. "Not to mention if he gets your quirk it could cause havoc so still want to help" I asked and then I heard stomping

"Will you shut up? You may have had a chance when you were alive but our strength well except mine is cut in half from when we were alive so imagine Chase out in the world and or Chris it would cause havoc" Dark said as he stood with us. Then he tried to punch us but he wasn't expecting both Izuku and Dark grabbing and stopping his punch.

"Batters up" I said slamming his face and I noticed and saddened until he finally got up. I turned my bat into a machine gun full of quirk superessers. But then I did what I didn't want to happen. "Heeeyyyyyy All For none IIIIIIII'm back" well I was lucky my soul got tugged and I snapped out of it and I apologized. "I lost myself there, won't happen again well I hope" I said as Dark kicked the enemy like a soccer ball.

"Ryan I want you to tell me why you became a villain when we got home ok" Izuku said and I smiled and said ok.

Then an air bullet was going toward an unaware Izuku. I jumped in the way this one was painful, "I think my quirk needs a break" I said and reluctantly fell asleep and went into the doll form.

Izuku POV

'He hurt my friend' I thought now done with this. "I didn't want to do this Mr villain but I have to take these" I said, confusing him until he noticed a doll come out of his chest after two I fainted.

All Might POV

I watched what I didn't want to see but he didn't kill him, so he does it when he is extremely angry huh' I thought and went and stood beside the giant bear. "All Might the time" I said the same thing about the barrier because I did indeed notice. "Eh depending on the attacks but I do absolutely need energy to carry them away" he said pointing to Midoriya and Ryan.

"Yes indeed but I think maybe I know the quirks he took and I read that once taken can not be given back" I said and the bear nodded. I charged and jumped at him and when he hit me away Dark attacked and slammed him to the ground.

"All Might batters up" he threw said villain and the barrier finally ran out and Dark both Ryan and Young Midoriya ran and when the news could see me I raised my fist in victory.

Izuku POV

Time Skip to news

"Since we have been targeted so many times we will be doing dorms" our teacher said and I was kinda excited.