Puppet Ultamate Move

Izuku POV 

I woke up and I was staring at I don't know and all my friends were curious as to how Ryan was just floating and he is still asleep but I then finally heard Jet laugh. I poked him and he shot up but fell because he was in the air. "Oh hey time for the day lets do this thing day one of a second chance" he said and I nodded.

Timeskip to classroom

"You will be particapating in the provisional license exam and you will be facing quirks that you have never encountered before not to mention they will be more experecned than you. So incase and for the future" he didn't finish.

Three new teachers walked in they looked all better from Kacchans beating, "two ultimate moves" everyone got excited but me. "It is a move that guarantees your victory sort of like Kamui Woods lacrama chain prison and how he captures villains in an instent. We will be working on it until it is time for you to go and you could make some improvments to your costumes" Midnight said and we were excitesd.

Timeskip 

I was on a platform and I was glum and the four could tell, "since I was a kid I have known one of my ultimate move would be it would only be used for capture but scary. I mean I was told I wasn't allowed but I only can control one person at a time. If I want to be a hero I know that part of my quirk is scary but I think it would help the situation whenever it is needed" I said and finally looked up and I wasn't expecting him to smile. 

"As long as you have a good heart and not use it carelessly you can then we have to work on that and I heard you don't have a little voice in your head that was zapping some of your power" that reminded me I could do a lot more probably without speaking. "If that is true you might be able to do this" he said and he made a bunch of clones. 

"I want to aim for five" I said as I faced the clones and held out my hand, "puppet string to human temp conections control unnamed" I said and my quirk had to regester a new command then I noticed the clones well two only were surprised they couldn't move but. "Well work in progress" I said and the finally noticed I stuck myself to the ground but I was cut off the ground and I also lost the connetion to them. 

"We have to make sure your not also connected would you thinking of anything else" he asked and I looked extremly worried again. 

"I want to encorperate the not just puppets but the souls to I learned something quite some time ago that I can let someone borrow the soul and quirk. For example Kacchan borrowed Ray and there quirks combined makes a deadly combo" I said leaning my head on my giant friend. "But I might lose them and that would break my heart" I said and Electroplasm was thinking. "The pussycats were nice enough to share what you have learned there what were these temp dolls and since you don't have the evil voice in your voice in your head anymore" he said and I said I'll show your why it's dangerous but on a clone if I can.

"Manual puppet master second quirk overrides human slave" I said and they noticed a clone went limp and he stood up. "You can try and make it disappear" I was still frowning. He then tried to break his own quirk but the clone that attacked ended up disappearing.

Name: Izuku Midoriya 

Second optionary quirk: Human Slave Puppet

Description: This quirk allows the user to make a living person become a human puppet like actual puppet. They lose all control for fourty-eight hours so two days stuck as Izukus plaything it is an extremely dangerous quirk because it does not have any drawbacks and it doesn't effect the other puppets. 

Downside: The only way to activate and and deactivate this quirk is a certain command. Also he had to act like he is using a stage puppet with strings or his fingers in this case.