Izukus Puppet Friends

Izuku's POV

I woke got ready and when I was done I got a text and it was from Kachaan and it surprised me enough to call.

"Hey Kachaan you sure bringing them is a good idea" I asked nervous.

"Yeah they will love them plus I want you to bring Jay" that scared me a bit.

"Absolutely not Jay anyone else I guess I can just stuff my bag" I said. "Let me see who I should bring Kachaan.- I will see you at school" I said looking at the quirk puppets I have and named.

"I'm definitely bringing Ray maybe arrr I'll figure who I have when I get there I'm going to be late come on J" I said to the blue one.

"On it" my friend said and turned into a hoverboard.

At school

Kachaan POV

I was waiting on my friend when I heard a whole lot of arguing, 'not them' I thought as I looked at friend he looked like a disaster.

"I didn't plan on grabbing them it just happened you mind" he asked and I sighed.

"Fine I will take to one that likes me" he looked happy.

Izuku POV

I gave Kachaan Mary and we walked in and immediately I was questioned on what was seen yesterday but before anything Mary woke up. 'Shit' I thought.

"Hey shitty hair can you back up" my friend said trying not to panic.

He was going to say something until, "you heard the boy back away" my puppet creeping him out said and Mary flew into my shoulder.

"How about we try that again but let's start it differently hi am Izuku Midoiya what's your name or what would like me to call you" I asked giving him options. Mary was about to say something mean but, I whispered "say anything and you go back" she shuddered and nodded.

"You control people by name and you want to know mine" I heard hesitation in his voice.

I was going to say more until my bag unzipped and Ray came out, "master we have a problem, and I don't think we can fix it by ourselves" I nodded and asked Kachaan to take my bag to my seat.

"Anyway he somewhat got the facts wrong a bit you see my quirk the way how I control people is if only either they let me or by accident," I said. "But yes the name thing is important because it's not as important as bonding with a person" it looked like it touched his heart.

He stuck his hand out and said, "hello Midoriya my name is Eijiro Kirishima it is nice to meet you" and we shook hands.

We walked into the room only to find them everywhere. "What are those I saw one yesterday" he asked and I just replied, "my friends" he was shocked.

I looked at Chase and he knew he had to fix this so he said, "I'm going to count to three and whoever is not in this bag I will burn them to ash" he said serious.

He didn't even have to start counting. "New record good job" I held a thumbs up. Everyone was curious to what was going on, "mind if I explain at lunchtime" I asked, and they nodded.

Lunch

Everyone ate in the classroom because I wanted well Kachaan wanted the class to meet my puppets. I opened my backpack and took them out and introduced them and their quirks, then I noticed the problem that Ray was talking about. "So this is the problem, this is indeed troublesome" I said as I took out Jay.

"This is Jay a really powerful puppet he can cause a black out for a quarter mile. He is by far the fourth most powerful weapon in my arsenal well beside Dark" I said explaining his quirk.