Internships

Izuku POV

I was here to pick up dark and I was surprised at the size, "I don't even think you will fit in the house" I said and at least I got the small version back.

"Oh come on, is it that big?" Dark said inside the giant bear made of I don't think it's metal but he was taller than me that's for sure. "Oh right you have to pick out where you're doing internships and hero names today right I think I heard something like that" he said and I was excited.

Bakugo POV

I was in class and I heard loud footsteps coming towards the classroom then I heard, "at least you'll fit through the classroom door" it sounded like Izuku and when the door opened, we say it looked like a giant bear. "Or not wait I got an idea let me get Meg" as he said that it forced itself through the door it broke the sides but I saw Meg fix it.

"Oh hello everyone my name is Dark I'm the one that caused the light show" my jaw dropped. "We made a deal with the school that I will get a bigger shell, or I get taken from my first ever friend" he said.

"Yup my strongest puppet" I saw Izuku. "Well if they could successfully take him" he said and he went to sit beside Izuku.

Izuku POV

I walked to my seat and when Mr. Aizawa walked into the room his jaw dropped making me chuckle. "Hey you never said anything about this" Dark said from behind me.

Aizawa sighed, "your right we didn't" he said and started class.

When Midnight came in we started hero names and I was honestly stumped because I kinda had to change it now because he is so big. "I don't know I have to change it because you are so big now" I told the giant bear behind me. He bounced a few ideas but then one came to me and I was lucky it was my turn.

"I am The Marinette: Controller of everything" I said and I was asked why. "A villainous quirk deserves a name that matches what a puppeteer does. So this is my name and Dark helped due to how big he is" I said.

Skip to lists I was surprised I only got five and they are in the top ten, 'I'm leaning towards Endeavor' so I put it down. I also noticed him looking over my shoulder, he then said he was going to look at other people's, but I told Chris to watch him. I didn't know who else so I gave it to Aizawa and he mentioned the puppets. He then looked to see Dark looking around. "He was bored" I said and he sighed but then I realized something. "What are civilians going to think?" I said and Aizawa looked and then said giant bear came over.

Then the bell rang, and I asked Kachaan to help protect Dark if need be. We then left school and encountered principal Nezu, "he is mine you cannot besides he would just teleport and he doesn't need to be emptied yet so his soul can travel anywhere" I said and the principal's face screamed 'your making this a lot harder than it needs to be.' "So principal, Nezu, will you move?" I said and waited for his answer.

He sighed and pressed a button but shocked nothing happened the bear was grinning, "you forget my quirk again I have a will of my own. I will not bend to you I will only bend to my puppeteer, and they are right in front of you" he said.

I looked at the principal then my friend, I sighed and told him to go to sleep but I caught the thing with my quirk. He was about to thank you when I asked J if he would be able to carry him. "Mr. Midoriya we may have-" I cut him off.

"Principal Nezu sir I am sorry but if you want him you have to get past me" I stated. "He is part of my quirk and I plan on taking him on the internship too and you can't stop me" I said having my most powerful dolls out. "Also I can learn how to control him along with the others" I said, playing the school card making him sigh.

"Fine but try making him invisible so people don't freak out" he said simply. "Otherwise, you will be bombarded with other heroes" he said and I took out Mary.

"Alright thank you principal Nezu" I bowed and made Mary make said barriers. I asked J to go up so he would hover and then carry him. We then walked out, and I thanked him again.

Nezu POV

I just finished the discussion when, "you must know that soul has been with him since he got his quirk when he was driving home" I turned and it was Bakugo. "He heard a sad voice in his head and spotted him on the curb, he asked his mother to stop the car and approached him. Naturally due to his quirk most things would be scared, but Dark he was different as soon as he knew who Izuku was he grew attached. He may act like an ass but that puppet is more human than object, so you have to see it from his point of view. For example, principal Nezu how would you like your freedom being taken just like that feel" I started to think and that would indeed be very troublesome.

"Mr. Bakugo, what are you trying to say?" I asked I mean I may be smart but the question I just asked could have a million answers.

"I'm saying he would give his life for that doll" he said and then I figured it out and now had a sad smile. "He has his own conciseness, soul, life, friends, and most importantly family. You also would be killing someone all over again I just wanted to let you know that" my brain was blank for once I was in shock.

He walked away, "you've never been speechless before Nezu" I turned to see the troublesome trio of teachers.

"It's just. Is it really a threat, they know that doll way better than we do so I think we should at least have a little faith? But I think that will start after the internships.

Izuku POV

I was almost home and I could tell Mary was getting tired when suddenly she wasn't, 'is he sharing with her so she can keep going' I said in my head and walked through the door and tried to fit him through the door. I then, "hey mom" I asked and she came over and saw the certain situation.

"Oh dear Dark is that you" she asked.

"Yes hi Inko it's me they got me a bigger shell, so Izuku doesn't have to do the thing. Um can you" he asked I don't know what.

'Why do I have a-' my thoughts were cut off by him getting pulled through the door. "Mom, how I thought you couldn't do something that huge?" I was really confused.

"Izuku you do know we are still soul's right if anything Inkos quirk is more useful to us" my friend said making me dumbfounded and then laughing.

'Well that happened but I can't wait for us to start my internship'