New Friend

Shoto POV

I was walking to school. He was out in the open and apparently his quirk is Glitch. I still have no idea what that entails. Well that was until a support beam got loose and it stopped in mid air, "reality bends I also can travel through phones and all that stuff to when I use it, it looks like a computer glitch" he said as he put it back where it was and rewinded and told the person what happened.

Timeskip to school

I walked into the classroom and Midoriya was right away in front of me looking at Ryan, "oh my god Todoroki where did you get a quirk doll" he was then surprised he was back at his seat. "Weird quirk I can't walk anywhere but I can move my body" he said and I looked at my shoulder and he looked surprisingly uncomfortable.

"You ok Ryan I was about to introduce you" he was surprised the energetic one was the puppeteer.

"HEY WHY CAN'T I GET IZUKU OUT" I turned to see said giant bear along with Jay trying to get him out but then I heard laughing on my shoulder then I saw them both turn off.

Izuku POV

'My puppets turned off what happened, I still sense their soul inside and I could tell Dark was really struggling to get up' I thought then looked at the laughing puppet his dolls' features were moving to but he looked like and sounded like a wacky computer program. I tried to use my quirk but nope, "what is your quirk messing with me is one thing but messing with my friends is another" he stopped as soon as I called my puppets my friends. "Have you never had a friend before" I asked and he said his first friend was Endeavor but their personalities clashed.

"You know kid" he said then a green square was left then he was in front of me and he wasn't hovering he was using the green things it looked like fire but wasn't. He squinted then smiled, "nice to meet you I'm Rayn and my quirk is glitch I can literally glitch out or in our reality but it has to have this green arua. I'm a quirk doll Endeavor saved but he said you could be my master as long as you take good care of me oh right" he said as Jay and Dark recovered and noticed the green doll in front of me and the invisible walls disappeared.

"I think your name is fine and your quirk sounds really strong but why would you have to lose your body" I asked and it looked like he was thinking. He said he doesn't remember and I nodded. "Ok welcome to the team but hold still ok" I asked and he said ok.

About a couple minutes later my quirk strings came out and I knew I have to hurry before Aizawa comes in. Now when I'm hurrying it's like a five-minute process but for some reason it's taking a lot longer, then I noticed it speed up and a fast forward button appeared, and it seemed to be speeding up the process. It was done in fifty seconds flat, "he then fell and fell asleep as predicted" I said and told Dark to hold onto him and put a force field around him.

Then Aizawa came in and noticed the new doll and the force field, "don't look at him it was me and Ryan's idea" Aizawa turned to Todoroki. "My dad said he could have Ryan as long as he takes care of him" he said and Aizawa told me to go to Nezu after class.

Timeskip because we know about the summer camp stuff

I was in Nezus office with Rayn still in the force field, 'he should be waking up here soon' I said in my head and got on guard in case I had it fight and thanks to a mix of Jays and Mary's quirk it's like sonar there were teachers outside. Nezu was about to say something, "It was ultimately my choice so lay off the kid ok" I looked down and saw the force field gone him awake and the teachers gone and in their respective classrooms. They stared at each other, "you're going to ask why then chose a life of captivity. Answer, if we walk around places and see the outside world I consider it free even if I am his puppet. I am as free than I ever was compared to being locked in the Todoroki house by myself" he said and I found that sad. "I read the big guy's power way stronger than me but he hasn't even tapped the surface. I on the other hand can use every part of my quirk freely, just need some sleep afterwards" he said and I was dumbfounded at how strong he was.