Shit Dorms and Trust Tested To The Ultimate

Izuku POV

I was at the battle room with the class, staff and Kacchan in front of us he was the only one with his gear on and then he pointed at the principle and surprised like everyone, "I challenge the entire staff. If I win every damn teacher and you have to treat him with respect and have complete trust in him like you all do with the rest of us" I saw some grit their teeth and the principle still had a neutral expression on his face. The principle was about to start when, "I already heard the pleading at the camp and All Might already has mine and the classes' trust unlike the rest of you" he said and they looked shocked that it went that far. "So I challenge you, you bunch of bullies on my own" he said and he pulled out ear plugs and something to stop Midnights gas making two said teachers worried. "Oi and no going easy now you Mr. Aizawa already got one to threaten to leave the hero course and I bet there are a few more behind me" he said and I thought this was going a little too far but Ryan stopped me.

"He needs to have them see it," he said and I was worried.

Bakugo POV

"Alright part two" is all I said and the principle came up to try and be civil again.

"Mr. Bakugo is this really necessary we could just talk" I cut him off even though it was coming out a bit rough.

"You won't treat him like a human being otherwise so why should I hear you out I had my suspicions the moment Ryan asked us who trusted Izuku and we all raised our hands right away and you want to know who was last" I could see the cool exterior crumbling. "He respected EraserHead but out in the woods he wasn't warned no nothing not even given permission to defend himself or his team what do you take us for idiots" I could tell when I put it that way I hit a nerve and the staff along with the principle was shocked by what I said next. "Alright enemy puppet master have your puppets fight after I take them out. I'll knock some sense into that thick animal skull of yours" I said and I could tell the staff flinched.

"Mr. Bakugo you know it is against the law to attack an innocent bystander" he smiled and so did I.

I bent down to his level, "then good thing I'm not attacking an innocent bystander" I said then reeled back a kick he jumped back I missed and I didn't really plan on losing. I also told Recovery Girl what I was doing and I asked her to not come and heal. I will have Izuku do it and she knew what I was planning. "NOW COME AT ME" I yelled and I was suddenly in front of Ectoplasm he was surely shocked and dodged but I'm good at speed so I got him out and then before he got any blood out I attacked 1-Bs homeroom teacher and I could tell I was moving to quickly because my quirk wasn't gone yet. So to keep it that way I was now in front of EraserHead I threw a normal punch shocking some I'm not attacking with explosions, "let's go to your wheelhouse" I said and started with hand to hand combat against Eraser and I could tell Mic was trying but I had noise canceling and Midnight if she uses it her allies will go to. He actually got hit it was hard and he expected me to continue but I quickly smacked him with a gauntlet and then went for the history teacher and it was hard to dodge a whip but I managed quite well then like everyone noticed a gauntlet was ready I wasn't going to use it yet. I striked her hard like hard knocking her out and pointed it at Vlad King and I smiled when he put up a shield then I searched and shot it at the ground right below the shield and it carved up the ground it surely shocked him. When his defense was down I showed up and took him out. Snipe tried but kept failing, "before training I asked to have my suit be bulletproof" I said and the parts that exposed skin were all fatal. Mic tried again, "Ahh shut up" I said sending and explosion and since I'm actually sweating a lot so it was quite big. "Uhhh I didn't mean to make it that big" I said and waited dodging attacks from the cement hero. When I saw he was still ok I let out a breath of relief. I then faced the guy throwing rocks around I was in the air, I then blasted myself fast and he put up a shield but I quickly blasted around it surprising him I'm only getting faster. I took a stand in front him and due to my speed I took him out quickly.