1v1 Matches and the Secret Behind Izukus Puppets

Izuku POV

I was waiting in the waiting room, waiting for the match to start. I was facing the guy with purple hair.

I was talking to my 10 puppets trying to calm down. "What if I lose they will hold it over my head" I said sad.

"Master you can win there is no doubt we will win" Ray said successfully cheering me up.

Time skip to field

We were on the field facing each other when, "looks like we have different quirks but similar in nature" he said making me curious.

Shinso POV

"Th-" I cut him off by attempting to brainwash him.

When I do this it's like looking into someone's mind, their thoughts, feelings, everything. But in this case apparently is something different, because we were standing in darkness. "Nice trick where are we puppet man" I said and he looked like he was responsive well a little only he had red eyes.

"You're right we do have similar quirks but here we are fighting to see which psychic quirk will win. Will your brainwashing work or you lose your mind" he said with a creepy smile.

Bakugos POV

They haven't moved an inch, "looks like a draw right now but I hope he doesn't go overboard" I said out loud and others noticed and I sighed. "So what it looks like is that this Shinso guy can control people. But the catch with Izuku is when you try to control him you might as well be braindead, I hope he doesn't go overboard and make him a doll" I also said shocking and scaring everyone.

Shinso POV

I was alright until he pulled a doll, "you do have an impressive amount of skill so right now I can't beat you can I" I said and he smiled.

"You're right you can't win so what do we do now purple hair" he said still with a creepy smile.

I stopped my quirk so I could get out.

Izuku POV

I came back from blankness, "what happened" I asked no one. Ray explained that it happened again. "Oh ok at least he is ok" I said relieved.

I then got J to turn into an electronic bat and knocked him out of bounds.

"Izuku Midoriya wins" I walked over to him to help him up.

"Your quirk is quite useful, you could be a great hero or sidekick. Heck if I didn't have the quirk I have I would have lost" I said and it made him smile.

"Thank you" he said and walked away but before he went in the hall, I'm guessing a guy from his class was talking to him. I saw tears of happiness.

Time skip because we know how everyone's match goes

I was fighting Todoroki, "how do you think I should handle this" I asked my puppets.

"It's up to you man" Jet said but also trying to sound cool.

I nodded and walked to the arena.

Now I am face to face with the son of Endeavor

I was nervous to say the least, "hi Todoroki" I said and he was surprised. Then his face went blank again but he then remembered my quirk.

I smirked, "Hook line and sinker" I said as I raised my hand fingers facing down. "Ready for a puppet show hehe" I said in a creepy voice. Then he sent his ice at me. Chris shot his lava melting it fast. I turned him around but before I walked him out of bounds, "how about a fair fight" so I pulled him and he fell on his back. "Ok" I simply said and asked if they could restart the match they were confused but did it anyway.