On The First Day

Izuku POV

My mom kept asking if I had everything when I did. She said, "Izuku have a nice day and be careful" in a worried tone.

I smiled and nodded then ran to school. When I got there I was nervous I mean who wouldn't with a quirk like mine, 'good thing I have my puppets' I thought then walked to find my class.

I was outside the door shaking and listening to Kachaan yelling. I finally gained the courage to walk in and the arguing stopped when they both looked at me. Kachaan was the only one to come up congratulate me, but before he said anything I whispered, "I didn't like how I got in so please don't" he understood what I meant and kept my head down and took out a puppet.

"You brought them with you" I nodded.

I looked at Iida with a scared look, "in case a fight happened" he nodded his head.

Then we heard, "if your here to make friends leave if not get these on" in an emotionless tone. I turned around and I could see the reluctantly to give me the clothes, "get changed in the restroom in this hallway then meet everyone on the training field" he said and I nodded then I took the gym clothes and went to change. I also could tell everyone was wondering what was going on.

At the field

I got there a little bit after everyone, and I also saw Nezu off to the sidelines hiding. I approached but he told me to stand away from the class but close enough to hear and I heard someone ask why so I answered. "It's because he thinks I'm a threat and I understand why" they were surprised well except for Kachaan and Iida. "My quirk could be used to commit a crime without the villains lifting a finger" I said and they were amazed.

"What is it" some guy with red hair said.

"Kachaan you explain you are one of many that had experienced it," I said as I curled up into a ball and called my puppets from inside.

He sighed, "his quirk is called puppet master and it is pretty self-explanatory. He is able to take control of inanimate objects just by thinking about it. But with living things he just needs a name and that is one of the reasons why he has a nickname for me" he finished his explanation.

"When I use it for too long, I guess you would call it limp can't move, can't talk like a living puppet" I said sad as one of my puppets try to cheer me up.

Then everyone's attention went back to Aizawa, "Bakugo how far was your throw in middle school" he asked.

He was in thought, "70 meters I think" in a somewhat confident voice. "Ok now use your quirk" the teacher said. Kachaan then walked up to the circle, he threw it causing an explosion while saying, "DIE" in an almost angry fun voice.

He showed us the screen, 705 meters.

"That was far" I said to myself, and my little floating friends agreed with me. Then everyone said this might be fun which was a big mistake.

"Oh really being a hero isn't fun actually it is quite hard because you have to put your life on the line. So if you aren't going to be able to take it seriously the one with the lowest score will be kicked out of the class" he said with a tired smile.

He then looked at me, "use that quirk right and you could beat everyone here" I was surprised he gave me advice.

I nodded and jumped to my feet, "I will not fail right you three" I said and they as in my puppets that were flying around me.

First I did the grip strength test and I let my red puppet which my lock. But Aizawa said I had to do it. I got second in that. Then was running and I made my blue puppet turn into a hoverboard and placed second close to Iida. Then came the throw and I stepped up with Ray my favorite he helps with confidence the red one. I already know I can outclass Kachaan and I can tell he knows this so I just brought Ray out because I haven't used him yet. "So I can use my quirk" I asked, and he nods. I then brought the ball to my height, and I started spinning the ball in the air creating tension and when it had enough Ray hooked me to the ground and I flicked the ball and it went flying. It also left a whole bunch of wind in take-off so everyone but me was on their butt. I smiled and we all went to look at the scores I was happy I didn't place last.

Ray's POV

Izuku told me to go tell the last place guy good work I was on my way when the teacher said, "oh yeah and I lied, no one is going home" in a bored tone.

Izuku was waving frantically to come back I didn't know why until I turned around and saw someone reach for me. But before they grabbed me someone else did, "Ray you need to be more careful or Izuku will have your head" it was Katsuki.

"Right thank you Kat" that is my nickname for him all of us puppets are connected with the same quirk only if we activate the quirk we can tell them what to do instead and that is why he made us well me anyway.

We arrived at my master and I could see the other two were asleep. "Come on Ray they are waiting" if I could smile I would.

Kirishima POV

We finished and I noticed something flying around in the crowd, 'what is that' I thought reaching for it until Bakugo grabbed it and gave it to Midoriya.

Izuku POV

I was talking with Kachaan when I noticed the guy with red hair staring at me. I just waved and he waved back it made me happy, "Kachaan I think I might like it here," I said and he smiled with me as we finished the rest of the day and walked home.