The Superior Copy Quirk and The Greatest Vigilante

Jay POV

I was shot back, "you need to calm down Jay" I looked to see Kei staring at me. "Just because you recognize his quirk doesn't mean you can go for a kill shot" it seemed it surprised Izuku that I was going for a kill shot.

"Kei. Get out of my way" he remained standing in the way.

Izuku POV

"Kei got out of the way" I was confused why he was so persistent on this Ghost person. But Ray reminded me, "Master. Remember when you asked us how you asked everyone became quirk dolls. Don't you remember. Only Kei and Jay answered" I remembered and it was true.

"He's not Ghost. So chill out man." 'Am I about to see a quirk doll all out fight?' that concerned me. "Fine. If I have to make you calm down, I will" I then noticed it was so fast. Kei disappeared.

"Huh where did?!" Jay then got hit again and again. But he finally shocked Kei again and turned visible. But he was smacked away. "I'll say you said your copy quirk is something but fighting against it is another thing. Though I would like to see the other" Kei remained silent.

But he charged at Jay and was shot back and hit the wall by Jay's electrical attack. "Was that supposed to hurt" 'Kei's still standing. How?' I was dumbfounded. "Jay. Give up. You know you can't beat me" the electric boy grit his teeth while looking at the third year. "Jay give up before I get serious" I deadpanned.

Ryan got my attention, "Kei is the only one of us that could possibly fight him without getting any string cut because he is able to copy Jay's quirk by just looking at it. That's how his quirk works. But now that he has a body" my eyes widened. "Just watch" I nodded and looked back.

"Oh come on now. I finally get to see why you are compared to All Might so much" my eyes almost shot out of my head. "Now come at me Kei" but what Kei said shocked me.

"Fine. Since you cut me off from Hagakures quirk, then I'll just use another" I saw the floor around him start burning. "I'll simply you Chase to knock you out in one go" I was about to stop this but Ryan stopped me. "Watch" I said he would kill everyone here.

Kei POV

I got ready as Jay started charging up. He shot electricity in my direction but I blasted at him faster than Bakugos explosions ever could and knocked him out with a humongous explosion. "That was easier than I thought. I thought it would be harder" everyone seemed shocked. But then I did something. I copied Hailey's quirk and held my hand over Jay.

"Healing hand" I noticed that Izuku noticed. Jay and his strings were healing at the cost of some of my own.

"Kei stop" I felt my strings being pulled. But I saw Ryan stop him. "But" I had a stone face.

As soon as his strings were healed and mine were cut I fell lifeless.

Izuku POV

I went to run to him and noticed he didn't disappear yet. But I noticed he started glowing. "CLEAR" I ran and was thrown away by the glitchy self-destruct. But then I was caught. "Close one huh" I was shocked to see Kei had caught me.

"What? I thought you were dead" I hugged him. But then he said something that surprised everyone, and  got everyone at the ready at the same time.

"What. You thought that Camera. The number one vigilante. Would be beaten by a simple healing quirk" I was shocked and he saw this. "Nor can anyone here. After all, I already copied everyone's quirk" but then I thought of something.

"Then wouldn't that make you that Monoma, guys great great grand something" he thought about it.

"Well I was forty something. So probably. Though I would never tell him. Some of Izukus dolls are hundreds of years old. So we kinda forgot some of our human life" but then I looked at Ryan.

"Wait Ryan. Does that mean you can turn all of my dolls into humans again"