Number Two Villain Puppet vs The Puppet Master

Ryan POV

I was walking in the endless darkness when I spotted "heya Ryan" I froze.

(The author said he does not own this art props go to who made is)

I was face to face with the voice in his head, "you're the big man huh but I won't bend to you I follow the other one" I said and I saw the floor turn into a red liquid

I was face to face with the voice in his head, "you're the big man huh but I won't bend to you I follow the other one" I said and I saw the floor turn into a red liquid. Then I noticed eleven figures raising and my eyes widened.

"Ok I'll use the other ones, your friends" he said and I could see a sleeping Izuku behind him and I could tell he noticed I saw. "Oh so you want the second personality huh he's so soft I'm his confidence, his safety net, his soul without me he'd be a puppet" he said and I thought but I wasn't expecting, it was Dark but smaller way smaller. My eyes widened, "You'll be facing the one that is full during when we still did the energy drain" I got ready.

"The world is peaceful without life" the bear said then I started sinking so I decided to fly. I saw the puppeteer try to push me down to the floor. "The real happiness is death" it added as a giant ball of fire appeared above my head. "But the sad part is taking it" he said and I noticed a tear and he was smiling.

I spawned my power set that I used when I was a villain. Then the ball came flying really fast I barely blocked. The area steamed while I stood up and thought about how the bear was talking when my eyes widened, "so I can't hurt the dolls because these are the quirks themselves right" I said smugly and he was gritting his teeth. "Also that kid has a lot of confidence for example he chose this path to be a hero and take in a villainous doll. I owe him and I'm about to pay my debt. I like being with Izuku. I know he has an amazing attitude and if I get rid of you that negative shit won't be needed. You will be deafeated you dumb puppet master give this power to the actual owner of this quirk. Also he deserves a rest every once and awhile right" I said then surprised him by me getting past his defense and my hitting him I then grabbed the Hailey doll and jumped away and opened it shocking the puppet master. "I am the glitch the second ranked villain I died quite some time ago" I said and I could tell even this guy heard of me. I then turned off emotion accept protecting the dolls. I then took the soul, "puppet soul move temp puppet merg" I said as her soul went in me for a while but I wasn't expecting to see a little girl.

"Oh you see them now interesting your a puppet I wasn't aware your contracted with my twin you fucking glitch" he said and I smiled as he came at me this time. He then used Todorokis quirk and made a perfect ice sword while I used a glitchy bat with an unamused smile. My bat surprised him by going through the sword smacking him.

"Throw everything you got at me the only reason I wasn't at number one was because I refused to be a puppet of the system. I chose this life I could have lived with no master but I wanted to try something different. Mainly because quirk dolls were so interesting I am trying to adjust the power output of my quirk but I can it's harder but I still can. While I'm in here Izuku the one I am bound to is working on mastering my quirk but he can't use any of his other powers only mine but here's me able to dish out any amount of power I please" I said and spawned a gatling gun. "both me and Dark are different than the others, I can break the system I can speed up life itself even be immortal you don't scare me" I said and he was flinching. Then I fired and he was surprised that no bullets are hitting the puppets or his version behind him, "I can control what they hit" I said then my aura turned dark. "Die" is all I said as I locked him in place as all of a sudden my attacks stopped. "Ok" I said as I put away the weapon as he sent the attacks right at me and I could tell he was frustrated they weren't hurting me then he remembered what I said and dropped them he was still stuck. I was now in front of him then I noticed the one in the cage stirring and I could tell the puppet master was shocked but I still it him sending him flying.

"He never woke up before" he said while on the ground as the cage opened like it was nothing and my master came over he tried to move me but I inspected his mind and it was clear.

"Hey Ryan so I guess the two of us switched places huh" he said and I was looking in between them. "Also Ryan thank you" he said as he summoned a sword and stabbed the evil him.

"Alright then I should go right" I asked and he said to stay a little bit longer. I then felt myself get stronger like a lot stronger.

"Rayn thank you really, maybe I can get a good night's sleep" he said and then I noticed the souls turn into people some old some young but.

"Dark doesn't have an old body" I asked and I could tell I hit a sensitive subject so I apologized. He said it was fine and told me about him and I nodded learning more about my teammates life. "Hmmmmmm interesting" I said as we left the blood filled room.

When we were out Izuku I could tell he felt more powerful and I could tell the others did because I noticed something. I Dark struggling with something.

"He's overloading wait J, Mary I might need your help" he said as J turned into a saw a power saw that was meant to cut metal. He then got on Darks back, then I saw what he was doing so I spawned a hammer to help with the vents. A couple hours later I saw a white energy coming out then I had an idea.

"Master what about using the access energy for some type of attack" I said then I noticed they say it was time to make dinner. Then I decided since I don't really have to eat I made everyone's food.

Izuku POV

'I wonder what training we are doing tomorrow'