Ryan The Glitch and His Challenge To Be Able To Control His Madness

Izuku POV

It was the day after the license test and Ryan still hasn't talked to any of us but his eyes have been glitching out more than usual. "Master is something wrong" Ray asked and I said yes. "Does it involve Ryan" I nodded. "He has been thinking more than usual about something you can usually tell what we are thinking so" I said it is like there is like a giant wall blocking me. 

"He's right even I can't break into that mind of his" 'then again this is the first time I have ever tried to peek into that head of his' I said to myself but then I felt something. Then I was suddenly glitched right outside the dorms and Ryan was there. I also noticed Mr. Aizawa and the rest of the teachers. But then the rest were teleported to me.

"I guess it goes without saying Orcha was right I am holding back in battle nowadays" he said, and I asked why. "Izuku, you got to know something very very important" I listened and was shocked. "My emotions are slipping away again and when I was a villain, I took an oath to follow the strongest" 'I don't like where this is going' he sighed. "Izuku I want to propose something and everyone else already knows what it is" I then noticed his power skyrocket. "I have more power out of anyone here" his eyes became a glitchy mess, but it seems he could still see me.

"Listen here in about a day's time my remorse will completely vanish, and I wanted you to know this when that happens, I will probably only be held by a thread unless you accept and pass this test" I saw the aura around us around everyone the air became heavy. I then noticed I was completely unable to pull at his strings. "I am the first ranked villain in all of Japan and Endeavor I have a feeling also knew that you would have to accept this challenge. Izuku Midoriya in order to reattach and pull at my strings again you must defeat me" his smile turn wicked. "In a fight if you win you will have access to an unlimited supply of power. In all honesty I know you be able to pass this test but in order to do this and pass this test you must think of me not as a friend, puppet and or ally think of me as a villain during this challenge I will not be able to hold back" he said. "When I also fight, I give my opponent time to prepare I suggest you listen to all the teachers especially All Might" he said as he it looked like teleported several items near him.

As soon as he put his hands in his pockets the teachers came over, "Midoriya you need the help" Mr. Aizawa said and some of my friends asked what was going on as I felt his strings slowly cutting. "Ok he said though we explicitly can't interfere" my teachers said. 

"Ok then what do you know about him" All Might took a little while to answer. "Well to make it simple. He when we did figure out his identity only had one quirk registered. But from the time any hero has fought him no one has been able to land a hit that ever mattered in the slightest. So, we assumed that his quirk came with intangibility. But it was sure he could do that. But that wasn't it" it made me stare at him in fear. "He can communicate and read your mind" 'this is going to be difficult' I thought and looked at him. 'Wait any' I glanced at J then at Dark. "We have never landed a decisive blow. But yet I think since he's been a quirk doll with you young Midoriya. He has taken the hits on purpose" I was shocked. 

"This is a pickle" I turned to Principal Nezu. "I think me, and All Might are the ones that should be the ones to chat. All Might may have fought him on many occasions but me and him have talked just or not as much. If anyone I know his weakness" I saw that made Ryan somewhat flinch. "But you also know your own weakness don't you" my puppet grit his teeth. "He severely underestimates his opponents" I shocked the boy it was that simple.

I mumbled really quiet so he couldn't read my mind. "Since I've had him it's only been me, Dark and them fighting. But how do I win" I said, and my teachers and the principal gave me more pointers. 

I stepped up with my puppets and looked at some of the spectators and then at him. "So then how do I win this thing" I asked, and he smirked. "I mean you said I have to beat you right" I said, and he said yes.