Comment Number Vote

It has been a while since I have updated this story but I hatched an idea.

Ray:

Quirk: Bind

Description: Ray is able to make any type of restraints appear and keep something from moving.

Drawback: before he turned into a puppet foot cramps.

Personality: lax very lax

J

Quirk: Electronic Transmutation

Description: as a doll J can turn into anything that can run on electricity. But while he was human he was able to turn any part of his body into what runs on electricity.

Drawback: muscle cramps.

Personality: J loves computers.

Jet

Quirk: Flight

Description: Jet is able even though he doesn't have wings he can soar through the skies at incredible speeds. Also in order to protect himself from the high speeds his skin turns to iron.

Drawback: just like in other anime you go so fast glass shatters only it breaks practically anything.

Personality: Jet ever since he had gotten his quirk has been extremely on edge. But as soon as he heard of quirk dolls he jumped at the opportunity.

Hailey

Quirk: Healing hands

Description: Hailey is able to heal everything but a severed limb. But she can stop the bleeding.

Drawback: she can get exhausted and very tired if she uses her quirk to much

Personality: she is very kind and respectful towards others. But she could kick your ass if you call her useless.

Meg

Quirk: Fix

Description: Meg or Megan has the power to fix anything in a certain area. This is why when she was human, her, Chase and Jet were very good friends. She would fix they're messes.

Drawback: Megan can get very very sore

Personality: she was a very lively person when she was human. But when she became a quirk doll she kept to herself and rarely communicated when she became Izukus puppet.

Mary

Quirk: Barrier

Description: Mary is able to make invisible walls that can last up to two hours. But she can lower them whenever she wants. An upside to lowering them is she can set new ones up in split seconds. When she was human since she had hands she was able to make tools and weapons using her barriers but can't anymore.

Drawback: isn't really one

Personality: Mary and Chris fight a lot mainly because they were brother and sister when they were human. But these two are a perfect tag duo since she can direct where Chris's quirk goes. She also likes drama.

Chris

Quirk: Lava

Description: Chris is able to fire lava from his hands when he was human. But he basically can because his shell is well an abomination with arms. His lava is extremely dangerous but it makes the perfect weapon against villains.