Chapter 2

After a few weeks of staying here with Uncle, Auntie and our cousin's it was time to say goodbye to them, Both Raven and I was packing up the stuff we get from over the few weeks. Letter's, cards to plush toys and maybe a few more gifts. "Come on girls before you miss your plane" Auntie said as Uncle packed up the last of our bags, Raven walked down the stairs in front of me as I followed before her.

Once we walked out of the house Auntie was on the phone with Uncle Charlie I think and our cousin's was playing around, "Now girls remember don't talk to others, Raven listen to your sister and please don't leave the airport if Charlie isn't with you" Auntie said. "Yes Auntie thank you for the reminder" Raven said as we walked over to the car Auntie watched as Raven got into the car, "Please keep an eye on her Violet" Auntie said to me "don't worry Auntie I will promise" I said.

We walked over to the car as Auntie talked my ears off "Now remember Bella is going to be there mainly because Renée is out with Phil" Auntie said, Bella and I was close when we was about 10 years old. But after being away for so long I don't know if we will be alright with each other, "did you get all of that" Auntie asked me as opened the door to the car "yes I did Auntie" I said as I got into the car.

After an hour drive to the airport Uncle pulled up to the front of the airport and stopped at one of the entryways to the airport, "Alright come on you two let's get to your plane on time" Uncle said as he got out of the car. I followed a bit behind Uncle as Raven slowly followed behind me, I walked to the back and grabbed one of my bags as Raven grabbed her laptop bag before following me to the enter door.

After Uncle helped us with the bags and putting them where they go to as we walked to where our plane is located, we stopped in front of the gate "Now I have to go now but Raven you listen to your sister and don't leave your sister side" Uncle said. Raven nodded holding onto my hand so she didn't get lost in the crowded room of people, "Text us once you landed Alright" he said as I nodded "yes Uncle" I said to him "come on kids let's get you on the plane it will be leaving soon" A plane staff said to us.

After getting onto the plane and sat down in our seats the plane started moving I grabbed one of the little music maker I don't remember the name of it, but I grabbed two one for me and one for Raven she grabbed it and put the earphones into her ears. I followed as the plane started taking off from the ground I watched as the ground little by little become small, I turned my eyes to Raven who was listening to music as the staff on the plane talked to the everyone on the plane.

After a long plane ride later the plane landed on the ground we all slowly left the plane after parking, After the leaving the gate and walking to the bagging to grab our bags I looked at my phone texting our Uncle and Auntie saying we landed safe and sound. Raven grabbed her bags as I followed behind her grabbing mine before walking to the front of the airport, I looked around for Uncle Charlie who was standing by his police car with Bella next to him.

I walked over to them as Raven hold onto my hand when I slowly walked over to them "Hello Girls been about what 4 years when you visited last" Charlie said to us, "Yeah about that long" I said looking over at Bella "Hey Bella" I said to her as she smiled softly at me. "I hope you don't mind I let her come with me" Charlie said to us "I don't mind Uncle" Raven said as I nodded, "here let me help you with them your other stuff is at the house" Uncle said as Bella nodded from next to him.

Uncle Charlie grabbed some of our bags and put them in the back once that was done we all got into the police car and slowly left the airport, I watched as the trees and houses left my eyes as I stared out the window. I looked down at my phone when it went off I noticed it was a notification from Auntie, 'I'm happy you landed safely and your sister is safe as well but I will looked after the house mainly because of your father's will to you and your sister' She texted me. That's right father has a will and want me and my sister to have a house or apartment and both of us get half of the money that dad made before his death.