Chapter 15

I wake up the next morning with an arm around my waist I turned around to see Jasper calming face with eyes close, "I can feel your eyes love" he said as I looked away with a blush appearing on my face. I then heard him chuckle at me as I slowly turned to the clock it read to 9:30 am, "why didn't you wake me up sooner" I asked before turning back to him "Well love believe it or not I know you didn't sleep well for the last few days" He said. I got up from the bed as Jasper lay against the bedhead, I grab some clothes from my dresser as I felt Jasper's eyes on me.

"love I have a question I will like a honest answer on" he said as I opened my window because it was a bit hot in my room shocking, "What is your question" I said before turning to him "are you ready to meet the kings we are mated to" he asked me. "I guess the kings asked you to ask me huh" I said as he sighed but nodded, "They just wanna to see you love that's all" he said I eyed the ground in front of me as I heard the bed move "I don't know" I said to him. "You don't know or are you scared of them love" he said as his arms was put around me "I" I started to said, Until a knock can be heard on the door "who is it" I asked "It's Bella dad want us to hang out with outside today" Bella said.

"Alright thanks for letting me know" I said as I heard walking away from my door "love" Jasper said making me turning my head back to him, "please be honest with me love" he asked the question again "I wanna meet them but" I started saying. "But?" Jasper questioned the stop "My gift" I said as he eyed me "you don't remember us telling about how the kings have gifts too love" Jasper said, "Oh right" I said as he eyed me for a second "are you worried about Raven" Jasper asked me.

"In a way yeah Raven is only 16 and I'm almost finished school and now I may going to meet the kings that will change my life forever" I said, "hey the kings will not keep you there against your will" he said. I looked over at him as he eyed me before giving me a kiss on the cheek "and I didn't come back until I know that myself" He said, "wait you left because of Bella and meeting the kings for my safely" I asked him. He nodded at me "Yes I did and if you say yes to meeting the kings I'm taking you to Italy" he said, "What" I said before I eyed the ground "but" I said as he eyed me for a minute. "I know that's why I said if you want to meet them I know you aren't ready for our other mates" he said, "But right now it's a good idea I promise" he said "but what will happen if-" I said.

"Hey you are thinking to hard on this" he said "I'm just worried about everything Jasper" I said "Hey" he said, "Breath love deep breath" he said as his arms was moved around my shoulders pulling me into his chest. "You are beautiful the way you are love both of our families love you and our mates wanna to meet you" he added, "Trust me love I will not be telling you this if I didn't think so" He finished. "But why now" I asked him "you don't have to meet them on the first day" he said, "Now go get dress Violet we will be leaving soon" he said as I nodded "Don't worry about the bag I packed it for you" he said.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. 'is this a good idea or is it a bad one' I thought to myself I under dress myself before getting into the shower, I eyed the ground of the shower I was thinking more then I should about this.

After 10 minutes in the shower I got out and walked into the room fully dressed "Hello love are you finished with showering yet" he asked me from the closed door, "yeah give me a sec" I said before taking a deep breath and opening the door. "Look at you beautiful" Jasper said before walking up to me "It just comfortable clothes Jasper" I said, Jasper eyed me before giving me a kiss "you are beautiful in everything" he said before grabbing a bag from the bed.

"I'm sure you are ready to go now" Jasper asked me "yeah let's go" I said "Jasper does Uncle know you are taking me to Italy" I asked him, "Yes he does I tell him before coming back on why I didn't show up" he said "wait huh" I said. "This was apart of my plan love and your uncle was in on it" Jasper smirked at me, We walked out to the car after we said goodbye to Bella and Uncle. "I am never trust my uncle after this" I said as Jasper closed the door on my side before walking to his side, "Oh are you now love" he said as he closed his side car door before turning on the car.