Chapter 9

After getting back to the Jeep and driving off fast with Jasper and Edward talking softly as Bella and Raven eyed the ground in front of them, "we will get you guys to our house once there please get into the cars" Edward said as the Jeep jumped off the ground a bit. Doing that made me gasped as Jasper hold onto me as Edward moved in the forest, "we need to go home Edward" Bella said. "No he will follow us there" Edward said just before Bella can get a comment in Edward's phone rings I looked down at it to see Carlisle name, I can tell for the call it wasn't a good one by Jasper's hold become harder then before.

"We need to leave now" Edward said now faster then before my hold on Jasper become harder as Jasper surprisingly kissed my forehead, "Why what happened Edward" Bella asked him I looked over at Raven who was holding onto my hand. I eyed Jasper and then Edward when he didn't making a comment at "Edward what aren't you telling us" I asked him who sighed, "James isn't going to follow the rules when it comes to the mates" Edward said I felt my heart in my stomach.

I felt sick and dizzy at the same time as Jasper moved his hands and pulled me into his chest "breath love I'm right here no one will hurt you" he said, but Raven moved to hold onto my arm I can tell Jasper felt Raven's nervous and changed her emotions. "thank you Jasper" Raven said as he nodded at her as her hold calm down a bit, before turning his eyes to me "please breath love I'm right here" he said as I nodded at him.

Just as I calm down Bella and Edward was talking in the front of Uncle "Edward my Dad is there we can't just leave without talking him something" Bella said, That's right Uncle is in the house if we left without knowing what will happen to him" Raven said. "Edward please If James is after us James isn't going to leave Uncle alive" Bella added to Raven's comment, Edward eyed Raven and I in the mirror before sighing "fine but after that we are leaving" Edward said.

Mainly Raven, Bella and I all think of a good reason to why was are leaving just before we pulled up I thought of a good reason, And surprisingly we all agreed to it and hopes Uncle will be fine and not ask questions about it. Once we stopped in front of the house I walked into the house as Bella and Edward yelled at each other, Mainly about the plan I turned around glaring at them shocking that shut them both up. I opened the door as Bella walked up the stairs and Raven followed behind her "what are you girls doing" Uncle asked us, "Well Alice invited us to a sleepover tonight and by the time we can tell you we was at home" I said as Uncle eyed me for more info.

"and we know it's last minute but we really want to go and please can we go" I asked him as he sighed " and we have a test we need to study for" I said, as Raven walked down the stairs with bag in hand as Bella nodded from behind Raven "Test" Uncle questioned "yes our teachers give it out last second again" Bella said. Uncle sighed "Alright then be back soon already" Uncle said as we nodded we walked down the stairs to the truck, "it was a better plan then what Edward had" I said as Bella nodded We drive to the end of our street before someone lands on our truck.

I hugged my sister as Edward hopped into the truck and took over the driving from Bella just then someone else landed on the truck, "calm down it's just Emmett Alice and Jasper are in the car behind with Rosalie behind them" Edward said. I hold onto Raven as Bella lean against her I guess feeling sleepy after a long day Edward eyed Raven, Bella and I. "Try not to feel asleep yet" Edward said "but why Edward I'm sleepy as well" Bella said,  "Once we got to my house Raven, Violet and you are going on a long drive you can sleep then" Edward said.

Once we got to the Cullen's house I heard the door next to me open I turned my head to see Jasper there before kissing on my forehead, He helped me out of the truck before walking us up to the front door. We stopped when Carlisle and Laurent walked out of the house, Jasper stood in front of me as Edward did the same with Bella and Raven "don't Laurent isn't here to fight Jasper and Edward" Carlisle said.