Chapter 24

I was still asleep when I felt the bed move and someone's arm wrapped around my waist "love come on it's time to wake up now" I opened my eyes a bit to see Jasper, "Hello love are you going to get up or am I going to make you" he asked me "I'm up" I said as I rubbed the sleepy out of my eyes. "Good now Edward is going to take you home today" Jasper said as I looked at him in shock "but" I started but Jasper cut me off by a kiss on the forehead, "everything is fine now my family agreed it's best way to protect you" he said as I eyed him before nodding my head "ok" I said "now get changed Esme is going to make you breakfast before you go" he said as I smiled.

I get out of bed as Jasper watched me "are you going to keep eyeing me Jasper" I said as I turned my head but then I heard a chuckle from behind me, "love I was eye you every time I get the chance" He said as I blushed "now go and get dress love" he said as I walked away with red cheeks. After I changed I walked out of the room to see no one in Jasper's room I walked out of Jasper's room and down the stairs to see Bella and Caius talking, I walked over to them "what are you guys talking about" I asked them "Caius was just talking me who's coming up after him" Bella said as I turned to Caius.

"Oh so who is coming up after you Caius" I asked him "Marcus" Caius said as I nodded "maybe he will take you on a book date or something" Bella said, "Maybe it is Marcus after all" Caius said "Kids come eat some breakfast" Esme called out to us "coming" Bella said as we walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. When Esme is with two plates we walked back over to Caius who was now drawing something in his book "what are you doing Caius" I asked, "I'm drawing" he said as I sat down next to him "what are you drawing" I asked him again as he chuckled at me "I can't tell you that princess" he said making me blushes.

After we was done eating our breakfast we gave our plates back to Esme who was happily clearing up the kitchen "thank you dears" Esme said as I smiled before walking out, I turned my head to see Edward walking into the living room "come on girls let's go" Edward said as Bella nodded. "I mean it Edward if my princess gets hurt at all when I'm gone I will end you myself" Caius said "yes I know you said 10 times this morning" Edward said I eyed Caius who didn't look at me but glared at Edward who was busy with something, "Caius" I said making him look at me "stop with the death glare" I said making him sigh before nodding "very well" he said "come on let's go Violet" Edward said.

"Coming" I said but was stopped by Caius I turned my head to him with confusing look "A kiss on the forehead are you alright with that" he asked me "yeah" I said softly, Caius leaned in and give me a kiss on the forehead "I will see you another time princess" Caius said as I nodded before walking to the front door and outside. I walked down the stairs and up to Edward's car before hoping into the car "now let's get you girls home" he said before slowly leaving the driveway, I watched as the trees go by once Edward stopped in front of our house "here you girls go" Edward said as Bella smiled.

I get out of the car and slowly walked into the house "where did you stay late night" I heard Uncle asked from the kitchen table "At Cullen" I said to him, "but why" he asked me "late homework" I said as Bella walked into the house "is it about late homework doing at the Cullen's house" Uncle asked Bella. "yes sorry we didn't call you dad we forget to talk you about it" Bella said as Uncle sighed "please remember to text or call me if you are going to stay at the Cullen's or if you are going to getting home late" Uncle said, Both Bella and I nodded "we will be sure to remember that uncle" I said as he smiled "now what do you girls want for dinner" he asked us.

After a few days of nothing going on Alice was happy to said something about a party mainly we was not happy about it because well the last one didn't go well, and it ended with Bella being hurt but we all agreed to it I was at home getting ready when I turned my head to see Marcus in my room. "When did you get here" I asked him "Well Alice called me and asked me if I will be here for the party" he said as I looked down "so no book date" I asked him as he chuckled, "not yet" he said before putting the book away "wait how did you get into my house" I asked him as he shake his head "well Bella let me in" he said "oh" I said.

"Come on the party is going to start soon and Alice want you there before the other guests" Marcus said as I nodded before walking down the stairs, "where is Bella" I asked "Edward was here about 10 minutes ago" Marcus said as I nodded "come let's go" Marcus said as he helped me outside of the house before helping me into the car. After that Marcus slowly drive to the Cullen's house I watched the trees go by as Marcus slowly pulled into the driveway of the Cullen's, I watched as Alice walked up to the car and opened the car door "finally you are here" Alice said as I get out of the car "yes I am" I said as she hugged me "good Jasper is being annoying" Alice said.

"Wow thanks Alice" Jasper said as he walked outside "you're welcome" Alice said as I sighed "please don't fight right now you two" I said, Jasper glared at her before walked up to me and kissed my forehead "come on almost everyone is here" Jasper said as I nodded before walking into the house. Alice and Jasper walked into the living room when I felt someone standing behind me I turned my head to see Marcus "how can humans party like this" he said as he made a weird face, I giggled as I grabbed his hand before walking away from the teens "Humans are weird" he said as I eyed him "Marcus I'm human remember" I said as he looked at me.

"Apologizes" he said as I sighed before walking into the kitchen when Edward walked into the kitchen "Edward is something wrong" I said as he nodded, "Alice we need to talk somewhere else from human ears" Edward said "very well" Marcus said as grabbing my hand softly moving me in front of him as we walked out of the kitchen. we walked to a staircase where everyone else is waiting for us "I have a vision on a missing boy Charlie is looking for" Alice said as Bella and I looked at each other, "I'm guessing this boy has something to do with fear my human mate is feeling" Marcus asked Alice "we don't know Marcus I can't see who changed him into our kind" Alice said.

"All I can tell you from the vision is that this boy was giving a clothing of the girls to some vampires in the group he is in" Alice said "so a newborn army" Jasper said, "a what" I said looking at Jasper who eyed the ground before walking out of the room "Jasper" I said as Alice put a hand on my shoulder. "leave him for now Violet" Alice said as I looked at Marcus who kissed my head "leave him for a minute" he said as I nodded "the pack will fight" Jacob said, but my mind was on Jasper who was still not back yet "come on girls let's get you guys home" Edward said "I want to talk to Jasper before we go" I said but Alice shake her head.

"It's best if you go home for now Violet"  Alice said as I eyed her "I want to talk to Jasper Alice but fine" I said before walking out of the room I heard Bella following behind me, "Breath Violet" Bella said as we walked to the car as Edward followed behind me "I will stay here I will be at the meeting place tomorrow" I heard Marcus said. I was eyeing him as I opened the car door before I can get in I felt the car door close I looked behind me to see Jasper, "Sorry I will talk you one day" he said as I nodded before opening the door again before getting into the car.