Chapter 8

After a week Jasper asked me a few days before today I walked down the stairs as Bella was trying to tell Uncle to put his gun away why, Well after the dinner Carlisle was planning a week after the hospital scary Bella find out. Bella isn't mated to Edward at all but Alice did say a friendship will appear because of it, I sighed as Bella try to tell Uncle to put his gun away "dad Edward and I are just friends promise" Bella said. "Uncle Bella is telling the truth" I said as I appeared next to her "I'm not worried her or having the gun out because of her" he said, "who is the gun for Uncle" I asked him as a knocked can be heard.

"I'm not telling you" he said as Bella walked to the front door I can hear Jasper and Edward talking to Bella before walking into the kitchen where Uncle and I are located at, "Dad what did I say about the gun" Bella said as Uncle eyed both Jasper and Edward I'm not sure who Uncle want to use the gun on. "Uncle put the gun away" I said as Bella, Edward and Jasper walked into the room, "Dad put the gun away" Bella said as Raven walked down the stairs.

"hello Mr. Swan" Edward said as Jasper stood next to me eyeing the gun "Hello Edward and Jasper" Uncle said, "Dad remember when we said the Cullen family was to take us to a family game" Bella said as Uncle nodded at her. "Well Edward and Jasper are going out today for the family game" Bella said as Uncle looked at Jasper who was still standing next to me, "Well If you girls come home before dark you can go" Uncle said "we will get them home before dark" Edward said.

Both Bella and I nodded Raven walked into the kitchen "Oh I have work today Ray I don't want to stay home by herself" Uncle said, "Don't worry Uncle I can hang out with a friend of mine" Raven said as I looked at Edward as someone phone started going off. "I will be right back" Edward said as he walked away as he answered the phone "now Jasper" Uncle said as Jasper looked down at the gun, "how much do you love Violet" Uncle asked as I blushed "Uncle" I said to him.

Jasper smiled at me before pulling me into his chest "I love her more then everything" he said as Edward walked back into the kitchen, "Alice want to see Raven for some reason she never tells me why" Edward said "huh Edward your sister is weird" Raven said as Edward smiled softly before nodding. "well do you want to go and play a game with the Cullen family" Uncle asked Raven "yeah I don't mind" Raven said, "well good if you are back home before me just remember to eat before go to bed" Uncle said as he grabbed his gun from the table.

"Dad please stop taking out your gun with the guys only" Bella said as Raven shake her head at Uncle, "just because you aren't dating doesn't mean you won't in the future" Uncle said as Bella sighed but nodded. Once Uncle walked out of the room Raven looked at Edward "you two aren't human are you" Raven said to him, "Raven" I said as Edward eyed Raven as Jasper looked at the ground. "how did you find out Raven" Edward asked Raven "because I know when my sister is hiding things" Raven said, "Raven why did you listen to our talks" I said "because I hate when you lie to me and not tell me everything" she said.

"Alright yes Jasper and I aren't humans but you can't tell anyone about it" Edward said as she nodded "ok I will not tell anyone about it" she said, "mainly because I know vampires have laws" Raven said "well that made it easy" Bella said as I nodded slowly. "bye kids I'm off be sure to lock up" Uncle said as he walked to the front door "we will Uncle" I said as we heard the front door closes, "so are you going to go or not" Raven said as we walked out of the house one by one. "so Bella to go with him but not as a lover but as a friend" Raven asked Edward questions mainly about vampires, "yes to me Bella isn't my mate she is more like my blood singer" Edward said "I am confused" Raven said.

"don't worry you aren't the only one" I said as Bella giggled next to me "so Bella isn't your mate but a blood singer until you meet your mate you don't know is born yet" Raven said, Edward nodded as he drove into the forest road "but doesn't mean Bella doesn't have one if Violet does have one" Raven said as she looked at Jasper and I." I am more confused then before about this" Raven said as I giggled at her and her understanding of stuff like this, "for a better way of understanding it Ray Bella's mate isn't here he is somewhere else the Cullen's are just watching her until there" I said.