Chapter 18

"Now let's go to Marcus hang out place" Aro said before walking into front of me "Come with us Jasper let's us move on" Aro said once he noticed Jasper eyeing the picture, "Right coming" he said before following behind us "Now Marcus will be find in here at times if he isn't in the throne room" Aro said as I nodded. I looked around the hallway as we walked down the hallway, we stopped in front of a different door as Aro turned to me Marcus opened the door "this is where Marcus come and reads" Aro said.

"Yes Brother Marcus does love reading more then anything" Caius said before walking into the room with Aro following behind him I turned to Jasper who smiled at me "Come Love" he said, Before walking into the room I sighed before following behind Jasper I looked around the room as Marcus was looking at the books "Now Marcus it isn't the time for reading" Aro said. "It is best if we move to the next room so we aren't locked up in this room as Marcus reads the books to Violet" Caius said as Marcus glares at him, "I don't see that as a bad thing Caius" Marcus said as we walked out of the room "I don't want to read for the time when I'm here it is after all my first time here" I said.

Marcus nodded sadly we walked out of the room and back into the hallway "Now we can show you the room you will be staying in when you are here or-" Aro started to say, But was cut off by my stomach making a noise I blushed "sorry" I said as Aro chuckled "My apologies Violet I forget you are human" Aro said "come with us let's take you to the kitchen" Aro added. Jasper shake his head at Aro as he walked away from us "Let's us go" Caius said before following behind Aro, I followed behind Caius 'I have a weird feeling for something is going to happen.

We walked to the kitchen as Caius and Jasper walked and talked Marcus and Aro was talking as well and here I was being silent Jasper was closer to them then I was, I didn't mind it tho after all It is going to take more then a day for me to talk to the mates I have. After a bit of walking we got to the kitchen "Now let's get you something to eat" Aro said before walking into the kitchen, "My kings and my Queen what can I do for you" A young man said as he turned to us "Oh Mr. Brown you are here today" Marcus asked.

"Yes I am is something wrong my kings" he said before eyeing them "nothing Mr. Brown I thought Ms. Brown didn't want you to come in today" Aro said to him, "Oh that turns out my wife is a bit of pranker" he said as Aro sighed as Marcus shake his head I turned to Jasper who coughed into his hand as Caius shake his head at Jasper. "Now what can I do for you" He said "Oh yes Mr. Brown can you make something for our human mate here" Aro said, "Of Course King Aro now what will you like Queen Violet" he asked me "can you make me a pizza" I asked him who nodded happily "Of Course I can Queen Violet" he said.

He moved back to the stove and started cooking my pizza as Aro turned to me before looking at Jasper "Yes Aro" Jasper said before looking at him, "Once we are done here can we talk about stuff once Caius or Marcus takes Violet out to the garden" Aro said as Jasper looked at me before looking back at him and nodding. After about 30 minutes Mr. Brown walked up to us "here you go Queen Violet" he said before putting the pizza down on the table I sat down and slowly started eating the pizza, After about 15 minutes later I finished eating the pizza "Now thank you Mr. Brown now let's get back to the throne room" Aro said before walking over to the door.

We walked out of the kitchen back to the thrown room as Demetri and Felix who was following behind me as Jasper and Caius walked next to me, Marcus and Aro was talking in front of me I looked around me as we walked up to the doors of the throne room. We stopped as we heard voices in the room "oh someone is here" Aro said before moving to open the door, "now what is going on in here" Aro said as the doors hit the walls "Master" Jane said as Alec stood there with Jane next to him.

"I asked a question Jane" Aro said "Well Edward Cullen is here" Jane said as I looked at Jasper who was shocked on why he was here "Why are you here Edward" Aro asked me, "I wish for death" I heard Edward said making me gasped "why my dear boy" Aro said "I find my mate but she is married" he said as I turned to Jasper who looked sad for Edward. "Edward" I said as he turned to me "Violet" he said with so much sadness in his voice if vampire can cry Edward's face will have a lot of tears down his cheeks by now, "Come here Edward" I said as he hugged me into his chest "it hurts Violet" He whispered "Sh Edward" I said as I felt another pair of arms around both Edward and I.

"Please Aro I can't when my mate is married with kids" Edward said as tears slowly appeared in my eyes "married with kids" Aro said as Edward nodded, "Come to think of it Edward if we do kill you it will hurt our mate" Aro said "Please" Edward said before moving from Jasper's and Mine arms. "Edward please" I said as he shake his head "I can't Violet you know how the bond works" Edward said as he turned his head to the ground, "But once the mate doesn't accept or is married the vampire is always in pain until someone ends the pain" Edward said.

"Well my mate love you like a brother Edward" Aro said as I turned to him "what will you plan anyways kill her husband" Edward said as Jasper covered my eyes, "You will have to wait Edward" Aro said as he walked away as Jasper moved his hand I turned to Jasper with a annoyed look on my face "what" Jasper said to me "try me you didn't want to see Aro's face" Jasper added. I turned to see Edward walking to the door of the throne room "Edward" I called out "I need to go outside that's all" he said, Before opening the doors and walking out I watched before the doors was fully closed I turned to Jane and Alec.

"Yes my queen" Jane said once she noticed my stare "Please can one of you guys keep eye on him" I said as she nodded "I will" Jane said before walking out of the throne room, "didn't think my sister will listen to babysit" Alec said "what do you mean by that" I asked him who chuckled "let's just say Jane my sister doesn't like Edward that much" Alec said. I turned to Jasper who shrugged his shoulders as Demetri walked up to me "Queen Violet" he said "yes Demetri" I said, "Master Aro asked me to take you to one of the rooms for a sleep for the night" he said "Oh sure I am tired" I said before turning to Jasper and giving Jasper a kiss on the cheek.

I followed behind him as we walked out of the throne room "Goodnight love see you in the morning" Jasper said as I nodded before waving my hand in the air before fully walking out of the room, I walked down the hallway as Demetri walked in front of me "Demetri" I said "yes my queen" he said "will Edward be ok" I asked him "I don't know my queen I am married to my mate and have a kid before become vampire" he said. "Oh" I said before stopping in front of a bedroom door "here we are my queen have a goodnight sleep" he said, I nodded before opening the door to see light blue and purple wallpaper with a gold outline I looked over to the bed before walking over to it.

I eyed the bed before walking over to the dresser before walking into the bathroom and changed my clothes into a sleeping outfit I walked out of the bathroom, Before walking over to the bed and slowly sit down on the bed, Before laying down on the bed under the blankets before turning off the lights and slowly fall asleep.