Chapter 26

Bella's POV

After Jasper's story I walked back to the cars and Jeep when I noticed Edward walk out of the forest with Violet in his arms, I ran over to him "what Edward what happened" I asked him "I don't know but something is wrong with Violet" Edward said as he lay her down in the back seat of the jeep. "I will take her home now" Edward said "what about the others" I asked him who sighed "something is wrong and right now she can't be here" he said as I nodded before watching him get into the jeep and slowly leaving the forest, I watched as Caius and Jasper but my mind was going back to Violet 'What is going on with you Violet' I thought to myself.

I watched as Jasper and Caius walked over to me "where is Violet" Caius asked me "she fall asleep so Edward is taking her home" I said as Caius nodded, "Well we are finished here" Jasper said as Caius nodded "Oh yes we need to get going now" Caius said as the Jane walked up to us  "Jane get the others" Caius said as Jane bowed. "Yes master" Jane said before walking away "I will take you home Bella" I turned my head to see Emmett walking to me, "Sure" I said as we walked over to another Jeep that I guessing it is Emmett's we hop into the Jeep before leaving the forest.

Violet's POV

I wake up in my bed I looked around confused when I remember everything that voice was calling 'what does that voice want' I thought before slowly getting out of bed, I walked over to the dresser before grabbing a changed of clothes I turned my head when I heard my door open "Bella" I said as she ran to me "what happened to you yesterday"  she asked. "I keep hearing a voice" I said before walking to the bathroom with Bella following behind me "A voice" she said as I opened the bathroom door "it's nothing don't wrong about it" I said, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door before Bella can say anything else "Violet we need to talk about this" Bella said as I heard Bella talking to Raven. "Where have you been Ray" Bella said as I was changing in the bathroom "I was at Jacob's" I heard her say "so I'm guessing Jacob and you are together or something" Bella asked her, "I.. Yes" she said as I walked out of the bathroom "yeah" Ray said "but are you worrying about Violet" Ray asked Bella as I just watched it "Violet has be hearing a voice" Bella said.

"What" Ray said mostly shocked "Violet pleas talk to us" Bella said before turning to me "I don't know what happening" I said "what do you mean" Ray said, I turned my head to a window that was in the hallway "I just don't know who or what they was" I said as a shadow appeared in the window before disappearing from the window. "Let's talk about something else" I said before turning my head back to them "Hmm I guess" Ray said "how was learning about Jasper's past" I said to Bella "I" she started. "It was sad but Jasper said he will tell you about his story soon" she said as I nodded my head at her "so what stories did you get from them" Ray asked her who sighed, "mostly everyone" Bella said as I looked at her in shocked "Well that's a shock" I said "my question is how did you do that" I asked her who smiled "let's just say" she started, "It's hard but in the end some of them was happy to chat some just looked sad when talking about it" she said "I'm sorry I find out first before you Violet" she said to me "it's fine" I said.

She eyed me for a second "come let's get changed" Bella said to Ray who nodded before walking into their rooms I turned my eyes to the window, 'That voice I don't hear it anymore or see that shadow' I thought before walking back into my room and closed the door after an hour or so I heard Bella knocks on the door. "Come on Violet Edward taking us to where Jake and Seth are meeting us" Bella said as I opened the door "Alright let's go" I said before walking down the hallway and then down the stairs, "come on Ray let's go as well" Bella said as Ray grabbed something from the couch before following us outside I walked up to the car and opened the car door before hoping into the car. Once Edward left the driveway and down the street as we chatted in the car as Edward stopped in front of three people I hop out of the car to see Seth, Jake and shocking Caius, "Caius" I said walking up to him "Hello princess" he said before giving me a kiss on the forehead "How are you around Jake and Seth" I asked him who shake his head.