Chapter 7

After few days Jasper tell me just about him being a vampire and a little bit on the bond of mates but he didn't tell me about his backstory yet, I understand if he still needs time to tell I just hope it is soon I sighed as I closed the locked as Raven lean against the lockers. "where's Bella" Raven asked me "outside reading a book with music in her ears" I said as she stared at me, "how did you know that" Raven asked me as I giggled at her "because it what she always does" I said before grabbing my bag.

"come on let's go and get Bella" I said as we walked out the school and to the truck when Bella was eyeing the Cullen's, "well you have a staring problem Bella" I said as I stopped next to her "not funny" Bella said as Raven giggled at her. "And I don't have a staring problem" she said as I shake my head at her "you sure cousin" Raven asked her, "I'm sure I don't have a staring problem" Bella said as both Raven and I giggled as my eyes landed on Jasper who smiled at me softly.

"so what are you reading" Raven asked Bella "Wuthering Heights" Bella said as Raven sighed leaning against the truck, "you really love that book huh" Raven said as I giggled as Bella slapped Raven with the book. "hey what was that for meanie" Raven said as Bella giggled at behind turning around and leans against the truck reading her book, "hey do you think Uncle will let us go clothes shopping" Raven asked as Bella looked at her. "huh why you have clothes" Bella said to her "yeah but I want warmer clothes" Raven said as Bella nodded, "we will ask when we going home" Bella said she shake her head at my sister who was eyeing Cullen's "and you said I have a staring problem" Bella said.

"but you do" Raven said but just as Bella shake her head we heard a van lose control and was moving fast in our path, "Bella watch out" I said as I grabbed Raven's hand before trying moving to the side as Bella turned to the van. just before the van hit I felt arms around me and Raven pulling us into someone's chest, I felt Raven's crying into my chest as I watched Edward jumping over the truck I turned my eyes to Jasper who was behind me. "you ok" Jasper asked me as I nodded "can you take Raven" I said as he nodded slowly taking Raven from my arms, "Bella" I said before moving over to Bella who had people around her but thank to Emmett I got to my cousin who was confused on what happened.

"you ok" I asked once I hugged Bella into my arms as she nodded against my chest "I'm fine just confused on how" she said, I turned my eyes to Jasper who was trying to calm down Raven who was hugging into his chest. "ambulance is on it way" A girl from the group of people I hugged Bella into my chest as she calmed down her breath, after all she did almost lose her life as I turned my head to Jasper who was now next to me with Raven in arms.

"she is calm now" Jasper said as I nodded once the ambulance Bella was put into it as Jasper hold onto my hip as the ambulance slowly pulled away from the school, "come on I will take you and Raven to the hospital Emmett will take the truck back for you" Jasper said as I nodded. almost like last time I almost lost a member of the family again I felt dizzy until Jasper grabbed my hand making me look at him, "you are fine now no one will hurt you" he said "not when I'm around" he added before walking me and Raven over to the car.

Once we got to the hospital I took a bit as Raven hugged her lags into her chest as I slowly opened the door Jasper eyed me and then eyed Raven who was pale, "Raven do you want to stay as we go into the hospital" I asked her who looked at me before opening the door to the car. "Raven you don't need to come you can stay out with Emmett and the other" I said as Emmett's jeep pulled up next to me, "I want to see Bella" she said in a whisper as I looked at Jasper "she's just in shock Violet" Rosalie said as she stand next to me.

"but don't take long in the hospital with the way she is looking she may pass out" Rosalie said as I nodded, "but big question is ae you ok" Emmett asked me as Jasper hold onto my sister as I eyed Emmett. "I will be fine Emmett not my first being to a hospital" I said as he softly nodded at me 'it's may not be my last' I thought as Jasper and Raven walked a bit in front of me, I watched as Raven moved a bit away from Jasper "Raven" I called out to her as she walked up to the room when Bella is in.