Chapter 10

I wake up again in the bed as I heard Bella on the phone from the bed she was talking to someone but I didn't hear a name, I slowly got up as Bella turned to me "come on James have my mom" Bella said. "what do you mean James have your mom" I asked her "he have mom Violet" she said as I moved over to her, "breath Bella where are the others" I asked her "outside the room talking please Violet we need to get my mom" Bella said as I sighed.

we walked out the room as Jasper walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead before walking into the room, "where are we going" I asked Alice who looked at me "James's thoughts changed so we need to wait for Edward" Alice said as we walked down the hallway. we walked to the front door as Bella eyed the front door every now and then before eyeing me, "Both Violet and I need to go to the bathroom" Bella said as Raven nodded her head "be back soon ok" Raven said as Jasper had her help with the bags.

Once everyone was busy we walked out the front door "why did I need to come" I asked her as the Taxi stopped in front of us, "because for some reason he is asking for you to be there" Bella said "and he didn't tell you why" I asked her before looking at her. After the taxi man started leaving the hotel, I watched as the sun slowly disappeared behind the trees and houses and buildings. 

The taxi stopped in front of the building when Bella took dance lessons Bella and I got out of the Taxi once Bella payed him before slowly walking to the building, we walked into the building as we walked a bit more into the building we head Renée calling out to Bella. Bella ran off "Bella slow down" I said before running after her only to be grabbed by someone, I gasped as I heard a chuckled from behind me "Hello Violet Swan" James said "now we will have a chat now before I deal with your cousin" he said.

"now my question is to you Violet do you know the kings to the vampire world" he said as I shake my head mainly because I still can't talk with his hand on my mouth, "so Jasper doesn't know" he whispered before moving me away from him. "be careful Violet don't hurt yourself on the pilar" he said before grabbing my arm I gasped again as he moved me onto the pilar, "now don't move and don't run after your cousin will get it understand" he said I nodded as he smirked before pulling me into his arms.

"Hello there Bella" James said with his hand on my mouth as Bella turned around with a gasp leaving her mouth, she eyed me before looking up at James who was smirking at her "oh I will not hurt Violet if that's what you are worrying about" James said before pushing me to Bella who grabbed me. "what do you want James" Bella asked him who smirked but didn't say anything "I just want to see you die at my feet Bella" he said, before walking to us Bella moved me behind her as James eyed me before looking back at her.

"I won't hurt Violet mainly because well I can't hurt her you on the other hand I can hurt funny huh" he said as Bella glared at him, "your glares don't scary me Bella" he said as he vamp speed to the left of us we turned to look at him. "now be a good girl and come here and let your poor cousin go" James said before slowing walking up to us, "why won't you hurt her but you will hurt me why did you make me take her here" Bella said as he chuckled at us.

"because I want to know the future queen to the vampire world" He said as I eyed him "what do you mean by that" I asked him as Bella looked around nervously, "well the kings of the vampire world has been looking for you" he said "but you are hard to find for some reason" he added as he walked towards us. He grabbed Bella before throwing her against the pilar I gasped as she landed hard against it, I stepped to Bella as James grabbed my arm stopping me.

"you may be the future Queen to us but that doesn't mean I won't hurt you if you move around" James said glaring at me "now stay here and you won't get hurt" he added, before slowly walking to Bella "why" I mumbled as James stopped in front of Bella who was breathing hardly. "I don't want the kings on my butt if they find out about this" He said before grabbing Bella, "Now what am I going to do about you" he whispered but we both can hear him "Oh that's right you dead at my feet" he said.