Chapter 23

I felt the sun on my face as I slowly started to wake up from the sleep I turned to my other side as I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around the living room of the Cullen's house I sit up 'where's Caius' I thought to myself before getting off the couch "morning sleeping beauty" I heard someone from behind me said. I turned around to see Emmett standing there "morning Emmett" I said as Bella walked into the living room "oh look who is awake" she said  "where's Caius" I asked her, "Aro called him and tell him he was needed back at home" Bella said "Oh I see" I said "but he did ask us to call him when you wake up" Bella said.

"Wait where's Jasper" I asked Emmett who walked over to the couch and turned on his game "oh he is out hunting with Rosalie and Alice" he said, "I see" I said as I noticed Edward walking into the living room "Come on before you give Caius a call let's get you girls home" Edward said. "Right dad will be worried about us" Bella said as she grabbed her stuff before slowly following behind Edward, I grabbed my phone from the table before walking outside I walked up to the car as Edward turned on the car "So how was your date with Caius" Edward asked me.

I looked out of the window as Edward slowly left the driveway of his house "Edward you know exactly what it is like" I said as he chuckled softly at me, We drive down the street to our house as Bella and I was chatting, I watched the trees go by my eyes as Edward slowly stopped in front of the house. Before I get out I noticed Edward eyeing the house before stopping Bella and I from leaving the car "Edward" I said, "Stay in the car" he said before getting out "huh why what's wrong" Bella said but she didn't get a word back. Edward closed the door as we watched him walk into the house "why did Edward tell us to stay in the car" Bella whispers as I sighed before rubbing my forehead, it feel like forever before we noticed Edward walking out of the house and then walking around the house before eyeing one way from the house.

I turned to Bella who was watching Edward as he opened the door "let's get you girls back to the house" he said before turning on the car "Edward what's going on" Bella asked him, "Edward what happened you are scaring me now" I said I heard Edward take a sigh before looking at me in the mirror "someone was in the house" he said. "What but Edward my dad" Bella said "he is fine" he said "what do you mean he's fine" Bella asked him "he's alive" he added as Bella try to get Edward to turn around, but to no help he didn't and keep saying he was fine and that he wasn't hurt at all.

Once Edward stopped the car I noticed Jasper and Emmett waiting outside of the forest I got out as Jasper eyed me almost like he checking to see if I'm hurt or no, "Go inside and don't leave until we get back" Edward said before softly pushing Bella and I to the front door. I eyed Jasper who walked up to me and gave me a kiss "please go inside I don't want you outside without one of us with you" he said, I nodded before grabbing Bella's hand and walking into the house "Violet" Bella said as we walking to the living room when Carlisle and the others are waiting.

It feel like forever when the boys left to check out the house right now Bella was sitting on the couch a few minutes ago she was walking around the living room, Before Carlisle stepped in and tell her everything will be fine I eyed the clock on the wall I slowly moved my head onto Rosalie's shoulder. Who eyed me for a sec before rubbing my shoulder in hopes it calms me down a bit after about an hour or so Jasper, Emmett and Edward walked into the living room talking about a vampire unknown to them and us was in our house. I eyed the ground as everyone else was looking at them I felt sick to think someone was in our house doing who knows what, that one thing I'm happy about was uncle was left alone I felt a calm emotion go through my body as I keep eyeing the ground.

I felt someone sat down next to me as I keep eyeing the ground and then I felt someone kiss my head before looking at the people who sat next to me, "I'm here love no one will hurt you when I'm here" Jasper said I nodded before resting my head on Jasper's shoulder as Rosalie walked over to Emmett. I felt Jasper turn his body to me more as I hide my face into his chest as the chatting on what to do continued I didn't really listen to them before I heard Caius's name,  "But Caius is coming back tomorrow remember what will we do if he finds out about this" Emmett said as I looked up from Jasper's chest.

"We all know very well if we try to hide something for the kings that including if their human mate is in danger" Carlisle said as Emmett eyed Jasper then me before looking away, "so you are saying we should tell them about this without something to back it up" Edward said "I know we need something to back up our claims but right now we don't have something yet so for now we don't say a word" Alice said. I turned to Jasper with a glare "Yes we will tell him love" Jasper said once he noticed my glare as Alice and Rosalie walked out of the living room, "Come on I will make you something to eat no one can work on an empty stomach" Esme said to Bella and I.

"Here I thought you know the rules Carlisle" we heard Caius said as he walked into the room "Oh Caius we didn't know you will be back so soon" Carlisle said as I hold onto Jasper's hand, "oh yes I didn't I will come back so soon but I had a bad feeling so I coming back" he said before eyeing me "so what is this about a vampire leaving from our human mate house Jasper" Caius said. Caius glared at Carlisle "I asked a question" He said "I will like an answer from someone" he added as I moved to Jasper's side more, who eyed me before looking at Caius "calm down Caius Violet is getting more scared" Jasper said as Caius turned back to me and Jasper.

"Do.. You remember James" I said as he keep eyeing Jasper before turning his eyes to me making him soft his glare "yes I remember" he said, "We don't know if someone else from his group is doing this but if it is then it's something to with Victoria" Carlisle said taking Caius eyes away from me. "Right now we don't have something to back it up but let's us have the party if something comes up I will let you know" Alice said "Fine but if our human mate gets hurt I will-" Caius said, "yes we know Caius I have know you and your brothers for years" Carlisle said "we will keep her safe from the vampire" he added as Caius sighed before nodding "very well" he said.

I looked away from Caius who eyed Jasper "you better keep her safe Jasper" Caius said as Jasper kissed my forehead before nodding "I promise" Jasper said, Caius walked over to me before kissing my forehead "I need words Jasper" Caius said "I will keep her safe Caius" Jasper said "Good" Caius said before moving away from us. Once that was finished Caius didn't left until I was going to bed "I will be back in the morning" he said before turning to the front door, "Are you going to tell the others" I asked him before Caius moved to the front door "yes I will be tell them" he said as I nodded "now get some sleep" he said before kissing my forehead. After that Caius left leaving Jasper walked me up the stairs and into his room when a bed is located, "Don't worry love Caius keeps to his promise" Jasper said "I have a feeling but I know the them for about a few weeks now" I said.

I watched as Jasper walked over to his dresser and grabbed a shirt from it "Now go and get changed and some sleep I will watch over you tonight" he said as I grabbed his shirt, Before walking to the bathroom and changed into the shirt I sighed as I walked back to the bedroom when I watched Jasper grabbed one of his history books. I walked over to the bed before laying down as Jasper turned around to see me laying down He walked over to me, he chuckled before sitting down on the bed before kissing my cheek "I love you" he said as I feel myself happy.

I blushed "Oh look my swan blushing" he said as I watched as smirk appear on his face "sh shut up" I said as he chuckled making me glare at him, his chuckles become soft as he eyed me "What" he said I pouted "that's mean Jasper" I said as I turned my head to the side. I didn't notice his stare become little darker then what it was "you shouldn't do that love" he said as he moved his hand to my cheek making me look back at me, "what shouldn't do what" I said as he eyed me "don't test me love" he said as he looked at my lips and then back in my eyes. I blushed as he smirk at me before kissing my forehead "lay down and get some sleep" he said as I hide my blushing face in one of the pillows, "sh shut up" I said as I heard him chuckled before I feel the bed move as he lay down next to me "go to bed love I will be here" he said as my eyes slowly started to close.