Chapter 17

"Oh Jasper you are back now" A man said as I heard walking from the stairs and a bit before stopping in front of him and me who is hiding before Jasper, I watched as the man in the middle walked up to Jasper and I "Lovely to see you again after a few weeks dear one" he said. But then his eyes turned to me and the room become a bit warmer then before "Jasper is she the one we are all mated too" he said, "Yes Aro she is" Jasper said as Aro smiled softly at me I felt the room freeze up as the man walked to Jasper's side to look at me.

"Hello My love" he said "H Hello" I said as I hide behind Jasper more "It's ok Violet they won't hurt you" Jasper said as I heard someone walking up to us, I turned my head to the other side of me to see Blonde hair and red eyes looking at me. "Caius" Aro said as I felt his eyes on me "Now Jasper let us sit down and talk as Violet looks at the paintings on the wall" he said, "Alright then Violet go over there" Jasper said as I nodded before walking over to the table with eyes on me. 

I eyed the wall in front of me as I heard chatting coming from somewhere else in the room just then the doors opened again to show a man with black hair or it was a black brown, I turned my head to Jasper who was talking to Aro as Caius walked up to the man "Demetri" Aro yelled out. I turned around to see the man eyes on me "Brother is she the one" the man said as Aro nodded at him "Yes Marcus she is" he said, "Yes Master" Demetri said as he walked into the room "Can you take Violet to the gardens" Aro said to him.

"Of Course Master come with me Queen Violet" he said as I eyed Jasper who nodded at me let me know it was ok I walked over to him before following him out of the room, We walked down the hallway as we walked a group of people walked past us I looked at Demetri turned his head to me. He kept walking us down the hallway before getting to a door before opening it to see a beautiful garden "Here you go Lady Violet" He said, Before walking me through the door before closing the door behind us.

After an hour someone walked up to us "Master will like to see you Lady Violet" the young girl said before eyeing Demetri who nodded his head, "Come with me" She said as I stood up and followed behind her we walked in silent down the hallway. We stopped in front of the doors to the throne room "open the doors Felix" the girl said as he nodded, Before turning to the doors and opening them to see the kings now sitting on the throne as the door opened up the room become warm again.

I watched as Aro stand up from his throne and walked down the stairs to me "My heart" he said once he stopped in front of me, I moved away from him not knowing it hurt him a bit making Marcus and Caius watched from their thrones. Jasper smiled sadly as I hide behind Jasper "oh flower why did she do that Jasper" Marcus said "We had an unpleasant experience with one of our kind" he said, That only made all of them looked at each other Caius eyed the ground with angry clearly on his face. "My other half we should find the one who did that Brother" he said as Marcus nodded, "Yes Jasper where is the vampire now" Aro asked Jasper turned to me before sighing.

Jasper turned back to Aro who was standing next to me without me knowing that "Jasper" Aro said making me jumping mainly because I didn't know he was that close to me, "He is dead already" he said as Marcus walked down to us but I moved away from Aro who was closer to me then I will like. I felt Jasper sighed as I felt a sadness come form Aro but didn't say a word about it "I guess that can't be happened" Marcus said, "Now I apologize my heart but I'm Aro but I know you knew that " he said. "But knowing us we will say it again" Aro added before turning to Marcus, "Marcus is the throne on the left" Aro said before turning his head to Caius "Hello Flower" he said.

I stopped as I noticed Caius standing next to me "and the one next to you is Caius" Aro said "Hello my other half" he said, "Now what is your name My heart" Aro asked me "I'm Violet Swan" I said "Now how did you find out about our kind Flower" Marcus asked me. I turned my head to Jasper who was smirking as I giggled at the memory, "What is so funny" Aro questioned I turned back to Aro with smile "Emmett throwing Edward in front of me" I said.

"I'm sorry what" Caius said as both me and Jasper chuckled softly at that "Ahh" Aro said "may I my dear only if you wish" Aro said handing out his hand, I eyed it Confused "um" I said "oh apologize I have a gift my heart" he said. "I still don't get it" I said as Jasper smiled at that "Aro can see everything just by one touch" Jasper said, 'OOO I still don't get it' I thought I can swear Jasper just read my mind because he chuckled.

Aro chuckled at me before kissing my forehead "Well you don't need to touch me if you don't want to" Aro said as Caius sigh "we will chat about that later Aro" Marcus said, "Alright brother" Aro said as Caius stood up and walked up to me who was still behind Jasper I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned my head to see Marcus.

"you can come out from behind me now" Jasper said as I nodded my head before slowly stepping next to Jasper I didn't feel comfortable with them touching me just yet, "they aren't going to hurt you love" Jasper said "I know just don't wont be touch by them yet" I said as Jasper nodded. "Now then we understand that but please remember we will never hurt you" Marcus said as he stood next to me, Close enough to when I'm combatable with him standing next to me Jasper looked at me before slowly moving away.

I grabbed his hand "love you need to get use to them I promise they will never hurt you" he said "Please my heart we will never hurt you" Aro said as I nodded, I felt someone's hand on my cheek I looked up to see Jasper "Well come on you two let's show the castle to our mate" Aro said. I blushed as Aro moved to grabbed my hand but stopped before grabbing it "I know very well you don't want me to see  anything just yet" he said, I nodded before walking out of the throne room I watched as Demetri closed the doors.

We moved down the hallway Demetri then appeared next to Felix "So where should we go first" Aro asked out loud as we walked down the hallway, "love where do you want to go" Jasper asked me I looked down in thought Aro noticed I was having a hard time thinking so he stepped in. "how about we going to Caius's art room" he said as Caius glared at him before nodding his head in agreement, We walked down the hallway to the door where Caius does his artworks Caius walked up to the door.

After Caius opened the door "Welcome to my artwork" he said before walking into the room with me following behind him, I eyed the artworks as Caius watched behind me "do you like painting" Aro asked me "I like painting but it has been a while" I said. "oh did something happen" Marcus asked me "I stopped after the death of my parents" I said as Jasper eyed the ground, I felt someone stand next to me "my apologies for your parents" I heard Aro said "It was a bit ago" I said.

I put a sad smile on my face as I felt someone else next me I looked up to see Caius his face was asking me if It was ok to hug me I smiled to let him know it was fine, Caius walked up to me and pulled me into his chest I rested my head against his chest. I felt happy knowing no one in this place was going to make me uncomfortable I felt someone kiss my forehead, "don't worry Violet no one in this place will make you feel uncomfortable" Aro said as I nodded.