Chapter 4

After History class and Raven's breakdown we walked into the lunch I noticed Bella walking up to us, I watched as Raven hugged Bella who hugged her back but was shocked on why the hug. "what's up with the hug" she asked me as I walked up to them "A few people in her class was being mean, and the teacher moved her into my class for it" I said "Oh Well I'm sure Dad will tell to their parents" Bella said. I nodded as Raven moved away from Bella "But that will make it worse" She said, "that's if you didn't have my dad in your family" Bella said "True" I said as Raven eyed me before sighing.

After the school ended pulled up into the driveway of the house once I was out Raven followed behind me as we walked into the house, we noticed Uncle Charlie was sitting on the couch "hey kids what was school" he asked us "it was fine but did you get a phone call" Bella asked him. who nodded before standing up from his chair "Yes I did Now Raven you need to tell me everything and both of you need to stay here" He asked Raven, but looked at Bella and I we nodded as Raven nodded slowly I grabbed Raven hands and walked over to the couch.

"Well I was in math class when three boys started yelling about something it was so loud I had to cover my ears" She started saying, All of us was listening but I can tell Uncle Charlie listened to every word she was saying to him. "Alright thank you Raven I will be back later tonight so be in bed before midnight" Uncle Charlie said, "where are you going Uncle" Raven asked him "just working later that's all" He said as he moved to the front door.

"Well what do you guys want for dinner tonight" Bella asked us as she walked to the kitchen "oh can we have Pizza Pocket" Raven asked Bella, who grabbed them and put them into the stove after a few they was done and we sat down and eat our dinner for the night. After eating dinner we cleared up and walked up to our rooms and changed into our PJ I know Bella and Raven was asleep now, So I sat down on my sitting window watching the moon and stars I get up and walked over to my bed and fall down and fall asleep.

I was standing the middle of a forest mainly a scary one at that. I looked around only to see a man and a kid I noticed the kid running my way, "You can't run kid" the man as the kid was running. "Fine let's play hide and go seek" the man said with a smile. Next minute I know I was in a badly needed build house, I noticed the kid hiding as the open was pushed open. "Where are you kid" the man said as he walked around the room, I noticed the kid looking more scared then he did before.

The kid kept hiding until I heard the man stopped behind me. I turned my head to see him eyeing under the bed. "No kid run" I yelled at him but still be memory the kid didn't hear me. The boy was grabbing and pull from the safe of the hide. "Found you boy" the man said as the knife was push into the kids stomach.

I gasped at the kid scream in pain I felt tears slowly fall. "Please stop it I don't want to see it" I said as the scream started getting hard to listen too. "Help me" I heard the kid said "please only you can help me" he said again as his dead face stared at me. "Please stop it just stop" I said once it finally stopping.

I wake up in a shock status as Bella sat down on my bed holding onto me "you ok" Bella said as Raven watched me worried, "I'm fine just a bad dream that's all" I said as Raven moved to my free side and hugged into it. "I'm fine don't worry about me" I said to her as I hugged her back "I'm sorry you just scared me that's all" she said, "Well I'm fine now to be honest I thought I will have dream about it by now" I said. Uncle walked into the room eyeing all of us "why are you guys awake" he asked us, "sorry Uncle had a bad dream" I said as he eyed me "tell me about it" he said.

"Well A kid was run in a forest from someone and then he was in a house hiding under a bed" I said as Uncle listened to all words, Before looking at the wall in front of him "you remember the gift of our family" he asked me. "yes it's only give to the elder girl in the family" I said "yes and the member who had it die before the next elder female is born" he said as I nodded, "wait my gift is appearing again but why I don't want this stupid gift" I said as Uncle sigh "I know and your parents made sure you didn't see the dead" he said.