Chapter 13

I wake up to some light hitting my eyes I turned onto my other side and was about to hug Jasper but I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to see no one there "Jasper" I said before getting up from the bed and walking out of the room. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen only to see a letter on the table, I walked over to the letter and grabbed it from the table, I sighed before opening it but stopped when I felt a burning pain coming from my neck I moved my hand to my neck.

I turned my eyes back to the letter before slowly started opening it again only to feel myself stop, I don't know why but for some reason I didn't want to open it I don't know if the letter was from Uncle or Jasper. "No I need to know if it's from uncle or Jasper" I said out loud to myself "are you sure you wanna know" Someone said I turned my head to see the ghost who burned R into my neck, "you did this" I said in angry tone "Oh I did a lot of stuff this is one different" he said before eyeing my neck.

"Now that looks better then last night" he said before walking over to me "don't" I said as he stopped in front of me, "why not Little supernatural seer" he said as I glared at him "I don't see the future I see people who have passed" I said. "Oh right apologize Violet" he said before disappearing into nothing After the ghost left I looked down at the letter, before slowly opening it to see the words on it.

Dear Violet

I'm sorry for leave I didn't want to go but after almost hurting Bella it was better if I did leave, I'm sure you are confused on what I mean by almost hurting Bella well before I can get near Bella you fall to your knees in pain. That only pulled me out of hurting Bella but Edward pushing Bella back was under needed, But the thought of hurting you came to me and I needed to leave please understand this.

I know you will try to find me but please don't try you will only hurt yourself I will be back on my own time, just for now remember I do love you I just need you safe by the way try not to call my phone Edward made us change own numbers before leaving.

From Jasper Hale

I slowly put the letter down on the table before sitting on a chair 'So Jasper was made to leave me but then again Bella and Raven was in danger' I thought, I sighed before get up from my chair and walking up to the sink I grabbed a glass before drinking the water in it. "Violet we are home" I heard Bella said from the front door 'Edward you haven't tell her yet' I thought to myself, "I'm in the kitchen" I said before turning around to see Raven walking up the stairs "what's up with Raven" I said "just school" Bella said.

"oh right" I said before walking over to Bella who phone was ringing "huh" she said before handing me her bag, "sorry but I need to take this Edward wasn't at school today" She said before walking out of the house. I sighed before walking up to the stairs to Bella's room I opened the door to Bella's room and in down her bag on the ground, Before walking outside of her room and down the stairs again to the kitchen before slowly starting to cook dinner.

After hours Uncle walked into the house "hello girls is dinner ready yet" uncle asked us "just another minute" I said before turning my head, "alright I will get change then" he said before walking up the stairs I turned back to the stove. I eyed the water before sighing and turning off the stove and slowly putting it on the table when the plates are place, "Uncle and Raven dinner is ready" I said before standing down at the table.

"coming Sis" Raven said before walking down the stairs and sitting down in the chair next to me "girls have you see Bella" Uncle asked us, "wait she isn't home yet" I said before standing up from my chair as Uncle stopped at the last stair. "No I thought she will be back before dinner" Raven said "I will look for her you girls can look as well" Uncle said before walking out of the house, "I'm going to look outside you eat something" I said to Raven before walking to the door.