Chapter 11

I was asleep when Raven walked into the room "Violet Jasper is almost here and you are still asleep" she said before hitting me with one of my pillows, "hey" I said waking up from the hit I glared at her  as she giggled at  me. "move it Jasper is almost here" she said before putting down my pillow and walking out of the room, I sighed before getting out of my warm bed and walking over to my mirror. After James and Bella almost dying It was a few months taking it easy and not moving to much, I eyed my now healed wound in the mirror as I put on my shirt when I heard a knock on the door.

I turned around only to see uncle standing there with some food in hand "before you forget to eat again" he said before putting it down on my dresser, "thanks Uncle" I said as he nodded before moving out of my room and before he closed the door. "Uncle what is that in your hand" I asked him as he stopped, "just a little gift for Bella" he said before closing the door. I sighed before walking over to the food and grabbing some apple that was on the plate, "that's not funny Dad" I heard Bella yell as chuckling can be heard after that.

I opened my door just in time to see Uncle walking past my door "What did you do Uncle" I asked him who chuckled before turning to me and giving me a smirk, "Just going to prank Bella that's all" he said after Uncle walked away I shake my head and walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs and put the plate in the sink before turning around almost hitting into Jasper's chest, "Jasper you scared me" I said as he chuckled softly at me "sorry love you ready to go" he asked as I nodded.

we walked out of the house and up to the car "we will meet Bella and the others there love" Jasper said as I nodded, Before getting into the car I watched as the trees go by I looked over to Jasper who was busy driving. "I can feel your eyes love" he said as we stopped at a red light I looked away from him, I heard a chuckle before I felt a lips on my cheek "don't be shy now love I don't mind" he said.

Jasper slowly pulled into the school parking lot before stopping "come on the others will be here soon" he said before get out, Jasper walked over to my side and opened the door before holding out his hand I grabbed his hand slowly getting out of the car. we walked into the school when I can feel unwanted eyes on us, "did they just notice we are dating or something" I said as we stopped at the stairs. Jasper eyed everyone around us before looking at me and pulling me into his chest "don't pay no mind to them love" he said as I nodded against his head, We looked up when heard Edward and Bella walked up "hey Violet" Bella said "hey Bella where's Raven" I asked them.

"she is in her classroom don't worry Violet she is fine right now Rosalie is with her surprisingly" Edward said, we chatted for a bit until we noticed Alice jump over the stairs rail "hey girls" Alice said before hugging both Bella and I. "Alice we are here too" Edward said as Alice eyed Edward "and what about it" Alice said as Edward pouts as Jasper chuckled at him, "now before Edward annoys us more we having a party at our house for your birthday" Alice said as Bella eyed her.

"Didn't I say I didn't want a birthday party Alice" Bella said as Alice smiled "but you will love it I seen it" she said before walking over to us, "Please Violet help me" Alice said "no don't pulling me into this Alice" I said as Jasper chuckled in my hair. "aw please" Alice said before looking at Bella who eyed her I noticed Jasper eyeing her, "sure" Bella said as Edward chuckled at her before we walked away "Jasper no fair with the mood control thing" Bella said. "sorry Bella happ-" Jasper started saying before noticing Bella's glare "nevermind" he said before walking away with me in his arms, I giggled at him as we stopped in front of my locker.

"What are you giggling at love" Jasper said I eyed him before shaking my head "I just wanna giggle" I said as he sighed lean against my locker, "or are you thinking about something" Jasper said as I sighed I remember that after I got home Alice tell me. Mainly about the Volturi how rules are put in the way of vampires being find out and how mates are normally protected by the law, But that's for a reason if the mate is in high school the vampire will have to wait until the mate finish school. I find out not only am I mated to the kings but Jasper is mated to them as well making him one of the kings as well, but for now Jasper didn't want to rule the vampire world yet not until I'm ready for it.