Chapter 14

Weeks past by now and Jasper didn't Gmail or text me at all and here I was dealing with my sister nightmares night after night, I felt like crap mainly for the sleepless nights I get as Uncle worked on something at the table. I was making lunch for the day as Bella walked down the stairs into the kitchen to grab some water, "I don't have work tomorrow so I will take over watching Raven tonight" Uncle said as I turned my head to him.

"Are you sure Uncle" I asked him who nodded at me "I will be fine Violet go and get some sleep tonight" he said, I nodded before turning to Bella "I'm fine with it as long as you don't have work" she said as uncle nodded. Once uncle left the room Bella eyed me "nothing from Jasper this week" she asked me as I shake my head, "No nothing again" I said upset "Jasper sent me Gmail every now and then but just 2 weeks ago he stopped" I said. "I'm sure there is a reason right" Bella said as I nodded, "yeah maybe there is one but I don't know what it is" I said Bella is right Jasper will never do this without a reason.

Once lunch was done "Raven come and eat something" I said before stopping at the last stair "still not eating this week" Bella said as she stood next to me, "maybe the nightmares are getting to her" Bella added "but how will we help her she didn't have nightmares for years" I said. "maybe Alice was doing without us noticing" Bella questioned "we don't know anything yet we just need to wait" I said, "I'm going to get her you go and eat Bella" I said as Bella eyed me "are you sure I can get her" Bella said.

"Yeah maybe we can go for a walk in the forest later" I said as Uncle walked up to us "if you are going into the forest be careful animals attacks are become normal" he said, "yeah thanks uncle we will be careful" I said before walking up to Raven's room "Raven come on you need to eat maybe after that we can go on a walk" I said. Not long after that I heard the door opened "A walk" she said as I nodded my head "where" she questioned, "I have something to show you and Bella" I said as she nodded before following me out of her room.

we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen when lunch was put down on the table "well come on let's eat something" Bella said, we all sat down as Uncle grabbed some food of his plate before handing it over to Bella. "so where are you going in the forest" Uncle asked me "just a place when Jasper showed me" I said, "are you sure we taking us there" Bella asked me "yeah I will feel better once Raven takes her mind off stuff" I said. "Alright" Uncle said as Raven slowly eats her lunch before standing after eating a bit "can we go now" Raven asked us, "sure we are go now" I said as Uncle grabbed our plates "I will clear up you three have fun" uncle said.

Once we grabbed we need for a walk we walked outside to the cold "bye uncle we will be back before dark" I said, "Alright" he said as we moved away from the front door and up tot he forest. We chatted as we walked the path to the place where I want to show them "so do you think the Cullen's will be back" Raven asked us, "We don't know Raven we can only hope" Bella said once we was in a clearing Beautiful flowers was there. 

"Oh wow beautiful" Raven said as Bella grabbed a blanket from my bag and put it down on the wet down, "Jasper has great places Violet" Raven said as she sat down on the blanket "thanks I wanna tell him that but I know emailing him is low" I said. "Oh I'm sorry Violet is was my problem" Bella said eyeing the flower in front of her, "oh Bella nothing of this was your fault" I said to her as Raven eyed the flowers around us. 

After an hour of talking we slowly put the bag away before walking through the forest "Well Well if it is the future Queen of the vampire world" a man voice said, we all turned around to see Laurent standing behind us "Laurent" I said. He bowed his head "Hello my queen well future Queen" he said as he moved his head so his eyes can meet mine, "why are you here Laurent" I asked him "I was going to hurt Bella but knowing the queen blood to her I thought against it" he  said. "Thought against it" I said as he nodded "yes I'm here to help you My Queen" he said "help with Victoria" I said as he nodded, "yes I can help with that but to have the queen of our world become in pain because of a friend of mine" he said.