Chapter 5

After sitting on my window seat I got up and walked out my room to see Bella on her laptop looking through YouTube, I turned to the stairs and walked down them to see Uncle and Billy talking in the living room as Jacob watched my sister from the living room. I walked into the kitchen as Raven cleared the table off "you are being watched again Ray" I said to her, "huh by wh-" she said before looking at Jacob "-oh" she said as I giggled at her "I think it's cute" Bella said as she walked into the kitchen.

"you are just happy he isn't annoying you all the times" Raven said as I shake my head as Bella grabbed some stuff from the table and put them away, "so dad talked to the school Raven will have a class with Violet when her math class is going" Bella said. "is Uncle Billy and Jacob staying the night or no" Raven asked Uncle Charlie who walked into the kitchen "they are going home after the game don't worry" Uncle said, "ok" Raven said as she grabbed some water I looked at her hands and noticed her hands was shaking a bit.

I walked over to her and grabbed her arms holding her up as Bella grabbed the glass from her hand Raven hide her face into my shoulder as Uncle put a hand on her shoulder, "sorry I got dizzy there" she said as she moved away from my arms "I'm fine" Ray said as Bella watched in worry. "I'm fine Promise Bella" Raven said as Bella nodded slowly before helping my sister with a glass of water, "just sit down you was clearing the kitchen and doing the homework all day I'm sure you are eat" Bella said as Raven nodded.

just then Jacob walked into the kitchen and grabbed some water but eyeing Raven from time to time before finally leaving the kitchen, "Oh Bella I'm taking your truck in the morning" Uncle said as Bella looked at him with confuse look "why" she asked him. "to get your tires changed" Uncle said as Bella nodded "don't worry it will be back in the morning" Uncle said, "btw Raven and Violet I want you girls to be at school" Uncle added "why" I asked as Uncle sighed "something about one of your teachers will take you out for talk" Uncle finished.

"alright" I said to him as Billy and Jacob came into the kitchen "game is done so we are off bye you girls" Billy said as Jacob waved his hand, Before walking out of the home and helping Billy with the stairs "finish eating your food and go to bed" Uncle said as I grabbed an apple.

Once Uncle left the kitchen and into the living room to clear up I think Bella grabbed Ray's leftover before putting them away for later, "Well I'm off to bed you two as well" Bella said as she walked up the stairs to her room "well are you going to be ok now" I asked Raven who nodded. "I guess I overworked myself" she said as she got up from the chair and slowly walked up the stairs, I followed behind her "night Uncle" I called out to him as he put the pizza box in the bin "night kids" he said.

I walked past Bella's room as Raven walked into her room and slowly closed the door behind her, I sighed as I walked into my room and closed the door behind me I walked over to my window and opened it. I looked up at the moon but the feelings on eyes on me come back and I looked down at the forest next to the house, 'I never noticed how creepy forest gets at night or is it just me' I thought to myself I moved away from my window and closed and locked it before changing my clothes and go to bed.

After a long sleep I woke up and slowly got up from my bed only to see my window was opened 'I swear I closed it and locked it' I thought to myself, I walked over to my window and closed it and locked it up again I sigh before grabbing my clothes for the day and walked into the bathroom. After showering I changed into my clothes and walked down the stairs and noticed Raven was in the kitchen, "hey little sister how are you feeling this morning" I asked her "I'm feeling fine" she said as Bella walked into the kitchen.

After eating some food we walked outside one by one until Bella fall on her butt I giggled into my hand as Uncle walked over to help her up, "now I can see why you changed my tires" Bella said as I walked down the stairs as Raven followed behind me. "why do you have files Uncle" Raven asked him "yeah Dad why do you have files from over 10 years ago" Bella asked him, "that's because I'm going through Files about the kids killer" he said "and the animals attacks in the forest" Uncle said.