Chapter 12

I looked at Bella to see Alice was almost done playing around with Bella's makeup I giggled before taking my dress to the bathroom, I sighed as I changed into my dress as Alice talking to someone of the girls I think. I walked out of the room in my light blue and purple dress with gold around the bottom of the dress, I eyed Alice who looked at me with a smirk on her face "what you need to get use to it Violet" she said. I sighed before letting  Bella into the bathroom as Alice made Raven sit in the chair, "your turn Raven" Alice said as Raven sighed before eyeing me in the mirror.

'what' I mouthed to her as Alice walked away from something 'help me for crazy girl' she mouthed back as Alice walked back, I giggled as Alice started doing Raven's makeup After a bit Bella walked out of the bathroom in her dress. After another half an hour Raven walked out in a beautiful red and black dress, "you girls look beautiful right Rosalie" Alice said before turning to Rosalie was fixing her dress. "Mmm oh right yes Alice they look beautiful I don't know why you are asking me that question tho" she said, she eyed me "Jasper is going to almost let it with that dress" she added I blushed eyeing the ground.

I know Jasper will not do something I'm not right for yet right Jasper is lovely, gentle and understanding I turned around and walked out the door when everyone else was talking, I eyed the ground in front of me as I felt something eyeing me I looked up to see a ghost standing there. "can I help you" I asked the ghost who was eyeing me harder then before "I asked you a question I will like an answer" I said when I didn't get one, "I'm sorry Lady Violet but I can't give you an answer" The man said 'Lady Violet HUH' I thought before I can say anything else the man disappear.

After a bit the girls walked out of the room and over to the stairs making me follow behind them "you know Violet your birthday is coming in a few weeks" Alice said, I looked at her "you are not planning my birthday Alice" I said as she sighed at me. "But planning is so much fun Violet" she said as I glared at the back of her head "and" I asked her, "Bella is letting me surprise her with a party" she said as I sighed "that was Jasper's doing Alice not her pick" I said. "fine I won't plan your birthday but~" she said as she stopped and turned to me "but what" I said stopping a step before hitting her, "you let Jasper take you out on a date" she said as I sighed "fine if it stops you" I said as she jumped a few times before walking down the stairs.

Just as I left the stairs I noticed from corner of my eye I can see a man standing there with evil eyes on someone I never see before, I almost stopped but Alice grabbed my hand and moved me into a room where everyone else was. I walked over to Jasper until the same man appeared in front of me making me stop, but no one noticed well Jasper looked at me when he noticed I stopped before getting to him. For reason I can't move it's almost like his spirit can easily over protect me "Hello girl who can see the dead" he said, I felt the room disappear leaving me in a dark room with no one around me.

I didn't see anyone until the same man appeared in front of me "Now that we are alone you are laying on the ground with a cut on your head" he said, I moved away as he walked up to me "Oh what is wrong girl" he said as I felt against my back stopping from moving away more. "Now that's a little mean girl" he said "but Don't trust them girl all they will do is hurt you in the end" he added, "and I don't want to see a beautiful girl get hurt because of them" he finished before moving some of my hair from my face. "Oh you really are beautiful as the ghost said you are" he said before moving his hand to my cheek, "leave me alone" I said but it sounds weak for some reason "oh where is the fun in that" he said.

"Now I won't keep you long but I can't let you go without a mark of me" he said I didn't notice the letter R slowly moving to my neck until it landed on my skin, I screamed out in pain as the man kept me from fall down as he moved it against my skin making hard to calm down my breath. Once it was done I didn't stop scream as I moved my hand to my neck I felt tears fall down "I will see you around Violet" he said before disappear, I didn't noticed as Carlisle was now by my side as Jasper try to calm me down as Carlisle looked at my now burned neck.