Prologue

Shinju was sitting beside her brother Bones Jones looking at the Dubai buildings from the jet window. " Do you think we'll be able to find the moonstone," said Shinju in a low voice not wanting to wake the others who were fast asleep. Bones opened one eye and looked at his twin sister. " I'm not sure Saoirse but I hope so," said Bones as he closed his eyes again.

Shinju POV: The next day

I woke up to the light of the sun shining from the window. I opened my eyes and saw that we had already landed. I went to the bathroom and freshened myself up. I loved traveling the world, well the human world that is. The truth is that I am the heiress of the Von Silver Wolf clan, the most powerful and feared clan of all the werewolves. Growing up in Yorkshire, England wasn't really easy, but I'm glad that I can have some fun in Dubai.

My brother and I followed Vladimir Savich and the others off the plane, surrounded by paparazzi taking photos of us. I loved being close to Bones, but the media was the worst part of it. As the flashing lights hit my eyes, Bones put his hand in front of my eyes and held my hand as he led me away from the crazy Futbol 360 reporters. 

Then, we reached the limo waiting for us and got in. I sighed in relief and looked at my brother. " You can take your hand off my eyes you know, Bones," I said, a bit annoyed at the brother. 

After a while, we reached the hotel and I was impressed. Sultans FC were known to be rich but this was unexpected. We entered the lobby and saw Sheikh Ali Zaman, the coach of Sultans FC at the entrance. The others greeted him and he turned to me. " And who is this lovely young lady you have with you?" asked the Sheikh as he looked at my clothes. ' Sheesh, can this man not do that? Who does he think he is?' 

I looked at the Sheikh and smiled." My name is Shinju Jones. I came to watch the game with my brother." I said as I nudged Bones in the shoulder to make him stop looking at his phone. I looked to my left and saw Sultans' captain Zoom Zahir looking at me. ' I wonder what this human is thinking' I thought as I looked back at the Sheikh who led us to the elevator.