Arriving in Feratuvia

The Sky Palace landed in Feratuvia safely. Shinju woke up and put her clothes on as she met with her brother and left the plane. Shinju looked at her brother and saw him still looking at his phone. " Still talking to Wyatt. You do know that he's not going to answer since he's looking after the pack," said Shinju in a whisper. Wyatt was their eldest brother and the firstborn of the Anderson family. Wyatt would have become Alpha, but for the Von Silver Wolves, a successor was chosen based on skill and intelligence. Shinju was chosen because she inherited the powers of her ancestor Niamh, the first moon wolf. The others were happy with their father's choice and Shinju was happy.

Shinju was a very cheerful and friendly person on the surface but in reality, she was fierce and brave. Bones on the other hand was more quiet and reserved. He was also protective of Shinju and hated humans since the Clarions were responsible for the death of his uncles and other relatives as well as the disappearance of his father. Shinju had pale skin and black hair that changed to white in her werewolf form. Bones looked like a male version of her except that he had a muscular body and red hair, which was common in the Anderson family.

Shinju nudged her brother and he glared at her. " What now? Still interested in that human," said Bones as he glared at Zoom. Shinju chuckled and rolled her eyes as she looked at the group of fans coming towards them.  The fans came and Shinju signed for them. Shinju saw a little boy behind the crowd and approached him. She took a photo with the boy and signed his jersey of her brother.

Grimm boarded their bus and sat down. Shinju opened her bag and took out a can of Hanora. RIP looked at her and yanked the drink. He took a sip and screamed as his mouth burned. Shinju chuckled," Before mate, it's quite spicy for ya." said Shinju as she took a sip.

 Shinju took out her phone and recorded a new video as she hid the can in the cup holder. Bones sat in silence as he looked at his phone. Shinju on the other hand continued filming as she chatted with Vlad and Sloan. She ended the recording and looked to her left to find her brother asleep.

That night. Zoom POV:

I was in my room with my roommate Alam when Alam spoke up. " Is it me or is that girl weird? She's all friendly and chatty but her brother looks like he can kill you with one look," said Alam rolling his eyes. " Yeah, well. I'm not complaining, believe me, if I had a twin I'd be like that." I told Alam as I packed my sports bag. I looked at my phone and saw that the time was 9:00 p.m. I left my room and headed to the dining room.

After dinner, I was heading back to my room with Alam, Farouk, and Aziz when I noticed a white wolf tail in front of me hanging from above. Aziz pulled on it and a woman with white hair and wolf ears fell down. " What the bloody hell was that for." said the woman. I stood frozen in shock as I remembered that voice and accent. It couldn't be, It just couldn't. I looked at the woman as she got up and brushed herself off. The woman was about to attack Aziz but she jumped and hid in the dark planks on the roof as Coach Belmont came.

I went to my room and tried to sleep but I couldn't. Who was that woman, and why did she sound like Shinju?

Hope you like this chapter. Tell me in the comments who you think the woman was.