A day on the Floating Stadium.

Shinju was with her brother Bones and Grimm as they traveled to the Floating Stadium. The Floating Stadium was a large mobile stadium that could go underwater in case of storms. It was the home ground of one of the most famous teams in the Superleague, Hydra FC. 

Shinju looked around for anomalies in the stadium and sighed in relief, knowing she wasn't being followed. She had come to the stadium to look for a shard of the moonstone which had been dropped in the sea 11 years ago. Suddenly, Coach Alfredo Del Aqua, the coach of Hydra, appeared. Shinju put on her hoodie and walked towards her brother.

Coach Del Aqua led the team inside the stadium and showed them around. After a while, they entered the control room where a woman with black hair and amber eyes was working away on a computer while other scientists were working around her.  She was Ursula, the assistant of Coach Del Aqua.

" Coach Del Aqua, category five storm approaching," said Ursula. " Ah, what a wonderful time to end our tour. You're about to experience one of the greatest marvels in the world. Ursula," said Del Aqua as he gave a nod to Ursula.

Ursula nodded back and began to type furiously on the keyboard. Suddenly, the computer stopped and shut down.

" What's going on?" asked Del Aqua. Ursula just shrugged. " Probably a rat eating the wires," said Shinju as she opened the door under Ursula's desk. She dug her hand and heard a squeak as she dragged a large mouse from the desk. 

" Told ya," said Shinju as she glared at the mouse who fainted. Del Aqua looked shocked and impressed seeing  Shinju's fearless act. Shinju then got down and used some leather in her pocket which she carried around in case her jacket would rip during an attack or a fight. She tied to leather cloth around and split wire and got up. She dusted herself off and took the mice with her as she left the room.

" Well, that was certainly something. I didn't know your sister was that clever," said Del Aqua as he watched the door close behind Shinju. " Yeah, she's quite something." muttered Bones feeling a little annoyed at the attention his sister had gathered.

That evening:

Shinju was wearing her stealth suit and sneaked around the stadium. She looked everywhere and reached the lab. She used her moonstone to make the lock malfunction due to the moonstone's ability to make technology go haywire.  She then entered the room and used her bracelet.

Suddenly, the system shut down. Shinju grabbed the shard from the glass case and ran out.  She entered her dorm and used her magic to hide the moonstone inside her luggage. She lay down in bed and sighed in relief knowing she had completed her mission and would make her father and grandfather proud.