A day in Lunardia

SHINJU POV:

I woke up feeling hungry and tired. The journey home had been exhausting, and now things were getting salty. The war was getting closer and closer to Lunardia. My home, my sanctuary, was in danger. I got dressed and went to the dining hall. The large halls of the palace were almost dizzying. All the palace walls were painted in a blue and purple hue that shown beautifully at night and sunrise. 

" Good morning My lady," said a guard. " Good morning, Anything new today Carl?" I asked the guard as I gave him a smile. " Well, your guests are now awake. But your uncle Lycan wants to meet with you." said the guard as he gulped. Lycan, my uncle, wasn't a man that you can easily mess with. He was strong, smart, and most of all terrifying.

Lycan had a bulky but slim build. He was tall in height and had pale skin, blue eyes and red hair. Lycan had raised me after the incident at the family estate in Yorkshire. He had a cold personality but was very liked by my people, except for the guards, who thought that he was too scary.

I entered the dining hall to find everyone looking at me. I guess they're still not used to seeing my true form. I sat down at the head of the table as the servants brought in our food. I looked around once more and sensed the awful silence in the room. " If you have something to say then just say," I said finally breaking the silence.

" Why...why... did you lie?" said Zoom in a shaky voice. " Of all people...why you?!" he added. " I only did it to ensure my safety and yours. The Clarions will kill anyone who had any ties with me albeit human or werewolf." I stated looking at Zoom. I could tell that he seemed shocked but also nervous and scared.

We continued to eat for a while and I showed them around Lunardia for a bit. Lunardia is a mix of old style Irish homes and high tech. With greenery and many things that would be considered by humans as 'from the future'.

I loved my home and wanted to protect it. But recently, I noticed something strange with me. Every time I would approach Zoom, I would feel a twisting knot in my stomach and my heart rate would increase. 

Could this be love?