The Sky Palace

Shinju was in her cabin brushing her hair when the door began to open alerting Shinju who turned back into her human form. The door opened to reveal Zoom. Zoom looked and saw Shinju brushing her hair with a hairbrush that had a crescent moon on the back. 

" Hey Shinju, what are you doing?" said Zoom looking at Shinju's brush and bag. " Oh, I'm just brushing my hair and trying to keep up with all the fan emails I get. Who knew fame could be tiring." Shinju chuckled as she put her hair into a bun.

Zoom chuckled and sat down next to Shinju. He noticed her blue eyes which seemed different from her brother who had yellow eyes. " How is it that you and your brother have different eyes?" Shinju looked at him and smiled. " My brother wears contacts. His eye color is blue," said Shinju as she got up and put on her hair clip.

Zoom noticed Shinju's necklace glowing a bit making him confused. He wondered what Shinju was hiding and who she really was since it was strange that she and her brother had become famous so quickly.

He brushed the thought out of his mind and looked at Shinju again. Her blue eyes shone like diamonds under the moonlight. He kept looking at her until Shinju snapped him out of his trance. 

" Are you alright?" said Shinju looking at Zoom in confusion. Zoom looked away for a bit and nodded. " I'm ok... It's... ugh, never mind," said Zoom feeling frustrated at his own thoughts. Shinju chuckled seeing Zoom like that. After a while, the two left the room and went to the dining room. Shinju sat next to Zoom which annoyed Bones. Shinju glared at her brother and he glared back at her confusing Zoom and the Sheikh.

" Is everything alright," said Sheikh Ali Zaman looking at the twins. " Oh don't worry about it. These two fight like cats and dogs all the time," said RIP Staples with a chuckle. Shinju ignored RIP and sat down next to Zoom. She looked to her left and saw a waiter bringing something. " Here is your meal madam, Wagyu steak ." said the waiter placing down the plate and removing the cover.

" Are you sure you can finish that?" said Zoom feeling wary of Shinju's appetite. " Oh no need to worry, I love having steak," said Shinju with a smile as she took one bite. Zoom then ate his salad and began to chat with Shinju meanwhile, Bones glared at Zoom feeling jealous and annoyed.