Werewolf princess.

SHINJU Pov:

I was sleeping in my room when I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I got up and readied my claws just in case. I opened the door to find RIP walking around. I stopped and went back to my room.

The next day, I was in my human form and filming the game when I saw Zoom. I wondered if he knew that the woman he had met last night was me.

I shake my head and film some more shots for my vlog. At Halftime, I got up and walked towards the locker room. I walked past the locker room into a small door. I placed my moonstone on the door and entered.

I put my necklace back on and I turned back into my normal form. I sighed in relief and walked around feeling safe.

Zoom Pov:

I noticed Shinju walking past the locker room making me feel confused. I wanted to follow her but stopped myself since the game was going to start in a while. I went to the locker room still lost in my thoughts.

Writer POV:

Shinju came back when the game started and watched her brother play against Sultans. This time Sultans won the game. Bones watched as Zoom approached him and the two reluctantly shook hands before Bones walked away.

Zoom approached Shinju who smiled ignoring her brother. " Great game mate, I see you beat Grimm on their home ground." said Shinju with a smile. Zoom chuckled nervously hearing what Shinju said.

He was still wary of her and wondered if she was even who she claimed to be. He looked at Shinju and said" Can I ask you something? Who are you really?"

Shinju was taken aback by the question and decided to use her wit. " Well I'm just a simple vlogger who lives with her twin. Why, do you find me interesting?" asked Shinju teasing Zoom a bit.

Zoom sighed and the two continued talking until they parted ways.

A week later in Strikaland:

Shakes and his teammates were walking towards Cool Joe's club when they spotted the werewolf kids again. The kids ran and hid behind a dumpster confusing everyone. The kids were terrified and didn't trust Shakes and his friends. El Matador noticed one of them glaring at him making him laugh. 

" Hey there Buddy, wanna take a photo with El Matador?" El Matador said taking out his phone and taking a selfie. Anya, one of the werewolves felt annoyed and turned into a wolf making El Matador gasp in horror. Klaus noticed the carving on the wall glowing making him confused. "Um, Shakes, what is that?" said Klaus looking at the carving on the wall.

" Il Mec Birak de Saoirse, Von Silber Wolf Alphen( That's our Alpha, Saoirse," said Anya growling and ready to attack. Then, a hand appeared out of the shadows alerting the werewolf kids who turned around and bowed. Supastrikas watched in awe and shock as Shinju's sister Silvia, who looked like Shinju, appeared out of the shadows. 

" I see you've met the orphans now. How delightful," said Shinju looking at Shakes with a sneaky grin. Shinju looked at the stunned players and chuckled. " Didn't expect it now did you? But there's one thing I need to do before I go," said Silvia as her eyes glowed amber. 

Shakes looks at Silvia and doesn't recognize her. " Who are you? You don't look like Shinju?" asked Shakes as he looked at Silvia. Silvia chuckled and said," Well you're quite clever. I'm not Shinju. The name is Silvia Jones, and I'm her younger sister." said Silvia with a smirk as she vanished into the shadows with the orphans leaving Shakes and his team shocked and scared.