An encounter with the Clarions.

After returning from training, Shinju and her brother decide to take a walk and meet with Alfredo and his two younger brothers, Michaelis and Ivan. Alfredo and his brothers were the elite guard of Shinju. Elite guards were young werewolf orphans raised by Shinju's father Lennard Anderson Jones in order to protect Shinju and serve her as bodyguards. 

Alfredo was a man in his early 20s with black hair, a tall yet slim body, and two green eyes as well as pale skin. His brothers looked like him but had light olive skin and blue eyes and were in their late teens, with Ivan being 16 and Michaelis being 18. 

The three brothers were athletic and often enjoyed sparring in their free time. While Ivan and Michaelis were friendly and chatty, Alfredo was stoic and calm often refusing to talk unless necessary.

[flashback to 14 years ago]:

Shinju was being trained by her elder brother Wyatt when she noticed her father entering the room. Shinju turned around and greeted her father with a hug making him nearly slip.

" Aye, careful there lass," said Lennard with a chuckle. " Who are they, Dad?' said Shinju looking at the three boys behind him. " Oh, these lads are your new elite guards in training. This is Alfredo, Michaelis, and Ivan." Lennard said as he introduced the boys who bowed slightly to Shinju.

" Inruk tevra Heires.(At your service, heiress.)" said the boys as they lifted their heads up a bit and looked at Shinju who smiled.

[End of flashback]

Shinju entered a cafe owned by a werewolf couple in hiding. She entered the cafe and greeted one of the waitresses named Anya, a werewolf who had lived in hiding. The cafe was a beautiful place with brown carpets on the floor, lights hanging from the ceiling, and a beautiful fragrance sprayed by machines attached to the roof. The walls were painted green with mandala designs. The place looked like it was built for elites but had simple things any cafe would have except that it had five underground floors meant for werewolf soldiers and spies to meet up with nobles and royals to discuss the war against the Clarions while being discreet.

" Hello there, Is the bottom floor available?" said Shinju as she greeted Anya. " Oh, yes. The lower floor rooms are available, in fact... your guests are waiting," said Anya slightly bowing to Shinju.

Shinju nodded and followed her brother to the elevator. They pressed the button needed and waited as they looked at the monitor while the elevator moved. After a while, the elevator stopped and the door opened. The two siblings walked out and went to the room where Alfredo and his brothers were waiting. " Welcome your Majesties, I see you've had a wonderful trip," said Alfredo looking at the two and greeting them with a smile.

Shinju chuckled and sat next to Alfredo alongside her brother. They talked about their plans for the war against the Clarions and Shinju looked at the boys and got up." This war will cost us wolves a lot. But innocent civilians cannot suffer." said Shinju with determination.

" I understand my lady but, the Clarions have hideouts in many cities. We have also discovered thanks to your brother that the leader of the Clarions is none other than Micheal Clarion, the father of Cosmos FC's captain Ninja," said Alfredo remembering what happened to his family who were alpha's of a minor clan called the Lunik, who were killed by the Clarions 15 years ago. 

The Clarions are an organization that was fully formed in the 16th century and founded by the Clarion family to capture werewolves and experiment on them in order for humans to attain eternal life. According to legend, the blood of a werewolf could grant immunity to diseases, and injuries and even make humans immortal.

The war between werewolves and the Clarions is dangerous since most Clarions built their bases beneath civilian homes and cities with a large population.  Shinju herself knows this and wants to protect humans, especially the Zahir family who had helped her father Lennard 200 years ago when he got lost in the desert and was found by the head of the Zahir family.

The motives for the elite guards were clear: Defeat the clarions, avenge their clan, and continue their duty. Shinju and her brother had hidden their true identities for the safety of their clan since they knew the location of Lunardia.

Shinju, Bones, and the elite guards were good friends throughout their childhood and stayed together even after most of the clan was captured and killed. 

" It's been 13 years since those bloody Clarions showed up," said Ivan growling as he remembered what happened. " Aye, but. They couldn't defeat us due to our technology," said Shinju with a sad smile. " Yes, but now they might have the moonstone," said Alfonso shocking everyone. " What?!" said the others looking at Alfredo in a mix of astonishment and total shock.