Meeting the Clarions

Jerry, a junior Clarion soldier was eating his sandwich as his captain Daren watched over the Dubai skyline with his binoculars. Jerry was a young man, about 19 years of age. He had brown lightly curled short hair, green eyes, and an athletic build. Daren on the other hand had blond hair, a muscular build, a dog tag necklace, and a scar on his left eyebrow.

The Clarions were a human organization that wanted to study werewolves, experiment on them, and find the answer to immortality. 

" What are we looking for captain? Besides she's probably left Dubai at this point," said Jerry looking at Daren as he took a bite out of his sandwich. Daren lowered his binoculars and clenched his teeth. His first mission as captain had failed and he knew how Micheal would react when he learned that the heiress of the Von Silver Wolves wasn't caught.

Micheal wanted to take Saoirse because her blood would grant him power and control over all the werewolves. " Yeah, you're right. Let's head back to HQ, but don't say I didn't warn you when the boss hears about this," said Daren as he got up and began to leave.

Meanwhile, Alfredo and Michaelis, the two elite guards of Saoirse/Shinju, had heard everything thanks to a small bug they had planted nearby and looked at each other in relief knowing that Clarions were gone.

" Thank the stars they're gone. What do we do now?" said Michaelis feeling worried for Shinju. " Nothing to worry about. Let's head to the coordinates Lord Alastor had sent us," said Alfredo as he left the building with Michaelis right behind him. 

The brothers then reach their rolls royce and buckle up. " Yuri, activate GPS," said Alfredo to the AI system of his car. " GPS activated," said Yuri showing the GPS map of Dubai. " Find possible routes to Zahir Manor," said Michaelis. Yuri obeyed and showed the route to the Zahir mansion.

The two brothers drove to the mansion and parked their car near a wall. Michaelis touched his bracelet and activated the invisibility feature. 

Michaelis climbed the wall and jumped down. Zoom, who was asleep woke up to the noise and looked around. " Hello," he called out taking his phone and turning on the flashlight. He got up and walked out of his room alerting his mother. " Son, why are you up? You have an interview in the afternoon tomorrow remember," said Selma rubbing her eyes. 

" Shsh ummi, someone broke into the house. Come on, let's go check it out," said Zoom taking his mother by the hand and walking towards the courtyard.

Saoirse, who had woken up went to the courtyard and greeted Michaelis. " Hello, Michaelis. I see that you've found the other piece," said Saoirse with a smile. Michaelis nodded and showed her the piece of the moonstone he had found. Saoirse smiled and handed him the other piece. Michaelis nodded and quickly lept on the wall as he put the moonstone in the Rolls Royce. 

Meanwhile, Zoom and his mother watched in shock realizing that Shinju had told them the truth and wasn't lying. Zoom looked in awe seeing Shinju who noticed him and waved before heading inside the mansion and going to her room.