Arriving in Lunardia.

Shakes and his teammates opened their eyes and looked around them. They saw a large forest in front of them and felt confused. The last thing they remembered was heading back to Strikaland from the Floating Stadium after winning a 3-nil match against Hydra. Shakes dusted himself off and looked around for any landmarks. 

" What the heck is this," wondered Shakes as he approached the forest with his friends behind him. " I dunno, but this sand is ruining my hair," complained El Matador as he tried to shake the sand grains out of his hair. Shakes and the others rolled their eyes as they walked into the forest.

The forest had large trees and seemed to be infinite. There were unique birds and animals that the men in red couldn't recognize. Almost as if the island was a magical place.

They walked further into the forest and stopped seeing two other groups on the island. Sultans FC and Invincible United. Skarra noticed Shakes and gritted his teeth feeling angry at seeing Shakes. The two strikers glared at each other which made everyone feel a little annoyed.

" Can you guys just quit it? Seriously, we need to find food before it gets dark in here," said Zoom looking around. " Zoom has a point. Who knows what could happen," said North.

The three teams spent their day looking for food and shelter but nothing happened. That night, they sat around a fire they had lit and were waiting for a miracle. 

" So, You lads find anything?" said a voice alerting the players. " Who's there?" said Shakes as he looked around for the source of the voice. " Just me," said the voice shocking everyone. 

" Shinju?!" exclaimed the players as they looked at Saoirse in total astonishment. Saoirse just chuckled seeing the shocked players looking at her making Skarra annoyed.