An encounter with the Clarions Pt2

Shinju, Bones, Ivan, and Michaelis looked at Alfredo in shock. They couldn't believe what they had just heard. How could the Clarions steal their moonstone? The moonstone was the source of all the Von Silver Wolf clan's magic and practically their source of strength. 

Shinju's hands started to tremble as she heard those words ' Moonstone, Clarions, stolen.' She had worked so hard to find the moonstone only to find out that the Clarions had stolen it to power their weapons which they would use to attack the Von Silver Wolf clan. Her face had shock and horror written all over it. Bones, Ivan, and Michaelis were also shocked as well and had the same expression.

The Clarions hated the Von Silver Wolves because the ancestor of the Clarions, Clarius once fell in love with Shinju's ancestor, Niamh. But Niamh was already married and refused to be with Clarius which caused him to poison Niamh's husband. Niamh in turn had Clarius executed but Clarius's son, who didn't know of the truth, declared war on the Von Silver Wolves.

Shinju got up and decided to speak up finally breaking the silence." What do you mean they have the moonstone?!" said Shinju feeling angry and shocked. Alfredo sighed and sat Shinju down as he explained that the Clarions had stolen the moonstone during the attack 13 years ago by the Clarions which caused Shinju's father to disappear.

" Lady Saoirse please calm down. I understand that you're frustrated, but we need to work together to find the moonstone," said Michaelis.  "Luckily we found the Lunar compass," said Ivan as he took out a compass with a crescent and a sun replacing the north and south marks that usual compasses have.  Shinju's eyes lit up as she saw the compass in Ivan's hands.

" How did you find it?" asked Bones as he looked at the compass. " Oh, I found it in a Clarion base on the outskirts of Budapest," said Ivan with a smile as he gave the compass to Shinju. Shinju sighed in relief as she held the compass in her hands. She felt at ease knowing that the compass was safe. 

The Lunar compass was a compass that could open a gate to Lunardia on a full moon. But it also had the ability to locate the moonstone.

After a while, Shinju and the others left the cafe and went to the hotel. Shinju went to bed feeling happy as she held the compass in her hands tightly as she fell asleep.

The next day, Shinju watched the game with her guards as her brother and his team beat Supastrikas. Shinju felt happy watching her brother's team celebrate their victory.  That night, Shinju went on the plane and fell asleep. She was extremely exhausted from the events of the recent week.